seats rear BRAT 1985

Post Reply
User avatar
STiAMV
Junior Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Sochi
Contact:

seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by STiAMV » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:03 am

Hi guys , can anyone sell a set of rear seats , in good condition , with mounts and seat belts. Send to Sochi required.

User avatar
El_Freddo
AUSUBARU MASTER
Posts: 11937
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:00 am
Location: Benders (aka Bendigo) Vic

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by El_Freddo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:52 pm

G’day StiAMV,

Have you tried posting a wanted advert on the USMB for these seats?

We didn’t get them in Australia due to our vehicle design and safety laws. As far as I know they’re an US market item.

And I reckon it’s time you got onto sharing your own build thread on your brumby, still running the EJ25?

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
Image
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

User avatar
STiAMV
Junior Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Sochi
Contact:

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by STiAMV » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:28 am

Hi El_Freddo

I know that the rear seats were installed on the American market, but maybe there is someone from America and will read the ad. Recently, all forums on the BRAT America closed.

There is nothing to brag about. I have not yet installed EJ254 and I will not; I decided to install the EJ201. Now the body sent for restoration in another city for 1800km from home.

User avatar
El_Freddo
AUSUBARU MASTER
Posts: 11937
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:00 am
Location: Benders (aka Bendigo) Vic

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:26 pm

Hey STiAMV,

Why did you opt for the EJ201?

And 1800km away for the body restoration! That is insane - the equivalent for me would be to drive halfway across Australia! Extra marks for effort just on the travel!

I hope you find a set of jumpseats to add to your Brumby/Brat/MV.

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
Image
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

User avatar
STiAMV
Junior Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Sochi
Contact:

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by STiAMV » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 am

Simple and reliable , no MAF , no EGR , one oxygen sensor! I 201 removed from his Forester , and instead set 254 )))

Russia is big and 1800 km is not a distance )))

Thanks , it takes time and money to find the back seats.

User avatar
El_Freddo
AUSUBARU MASTER
Posts: 11937
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:00 am
Location: Benders (aka Bendigo) Vic

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by El_Freddo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Maybe not time. Now the willingness of the seller to ship internationally.

https://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/to ... -for-sale/

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
Image
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

User avatar
STiAMV
Junior Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Sochi
Contact:

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by STiAMV » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:16 am

El_Freddo wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Maybe not time. Now the willingness of the seller to ship internationally.

https://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/to ... -for-sale/

Cheers

Bennie
Hi, I have not been able to open and see this forum for a year now, as if my ip was blocked.

User avatar
TOONGA
AUSUBARU ELDER
Posts: 5277
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 am
Location: Australind closer to where they divided by zero
Contact:

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by TOONGA » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

STiAMV wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:16 am
El_Freddo wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Maybe not time. Now the willingness of the seller to ship internationally.

https://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/to ... -for-sale/

Cheers

Bennie
Hi, I have not been able to open and see this forum for a year now, as if my ip was blocked.
STiAMV
They could've blocked an Ip bundle which included yours. Have you tried using a proxy?

TOONGA
Image
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

User avatar
STiAMV
Junior Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Sochi
Contact:

Re: seats rear BRAT 1985

Post by STiAMV » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:55 am

TOONGA wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am
STiAMV wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:16 am
El_Freddo wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Maybe not time. Now the willingness of the seller to ship internationally.

https://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/to ... -for-sale/

Cheers

Bennie
Hi, I have not been able to open and see this forum for a year now, as if my ip was blocked.
STiAMV
They could've blocked an Ip bundle which included yours. Have you tried using a proxy?

TOONGA
It turned out through VPN to open access to the site.

Post Reply