Banged up Levorg

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
Jezzyj70

Banged up Levorg

Post by Jezzyj70 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello I have a rather sad looking Levorg 2019 2.0 GTS with serious front end damage (airbags deployed etc)......
Was wondering my best options with it, I have pics to upload but seems no way to upload them here on my iPad?
Thanks
Jerry

El_Freddo
Master Member

Re: Banged up Levorg

Post by El_Freddo » Fri May 08, 2020 8:34 am

G’day Jerry,

Sorry to hear about the Levorg. Did you buy it at an auction or does your insurance not cover the damage for some reason?

I’d imagine it’ll be quite expensive to repair either DIY (if it’s even possible) or via a panel shop.

One option might be to buy a levorg thats the same colour and year/specs that’s a rear ended repairable write off and build one car from the two. Again, not cheap I’d imagine.

The damage sustained to deploy the airbags is concerning. I’d be wondering what else is bend or damaged.

To upload pics you need to host them on a host site then drop the image code in your post. I think many ppl use imagur. I’m still on photobucket but pay a small subscription each year now as it was too hard to move all my pics and re-sort the codes etc.

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Subyroo

Re: Banged up Levorg

Post by Subyroo » Fri May 08, 2020 9:59 pm

El_Freddo wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:34 am
G’day Jerry,

To upload pics you need to host them on a host site then drop the image code in your post. I think many ppl use imagur. I’m still on photobucket but pay a small subscription each year now as it was too hard to move all my pics and re-sort the codes etc.

Cheers

Bennie
Just in case you go looking for imagur Jerry and get lost it's Imgur http://imgur.com/

Return to “Subaru Chat”