1987 L Series Wagon (manual, carb)

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
johnnyjoejoejr

1987 L Series Wagon (manual, carb)

Post by johnnyjoejoejr » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 am

1987 L Series Wagon 5 speed manual, FWD only, EA82 carb

Looking for expressions of interest in my L Series Wagon, it is waiting for an insurance assessment, please read below:

My car was stolen from my street several weeks ago and was recently recovered. I was hopeful there was no damage except for a stolen radio and butchered ignition, but unfortunately the engine now has a knock in number 1 cylinder.

Prior to being stolen the car was in great condition, I'd spent thousands on it as a project car and had only been re-registered for 6 months. Recent work included:
- Reconditioned engine with new seals
- New rear shock absorbers
- Reconditioned steering rack
- New starter motor
- New muffler
- Overhauled rear brakes
- New Battery
- Electric mirrors
- New front speakers
- Regassed tailgate struts
- Recently serviced

The body is in good conditon for an L Series, being FWD only it hasn't been off road like most 4WD models. The owner before me was an elderly lady who only drove on highways and had owned for 10+ years. A few small dents and scrapes but nothing obvious and no rust.

I'm waiting for the vehicle to be assessed for insurance, but given the age of the vehicle I doubt I will get a lot back after paying excess. If someone is looking for parts or a project car (perfect candidate for an EJ swap), I'd be open to offers, I'll just cancel the claim and retain ownership. I will also include a box of parts which include front and rear indicator lenses, starter motor, distributor and a bunch of other bits and pieces.

Car is currently in Brunswick and will need to be towed

$1,000, open to offers

John : johnrwarnock@gmail.com
0400 363 219
Or PM me

Return to “For Sale”