Hatchie fixed and needed testing

All things related to help you get the Catch of the day ...
Subydoug

Post by Subydoug » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Dang! That clutch is nasty! suppose you noticed when that happened :D.

Nice pic Paul, I took one two but it isnt as good. Gotta get as much of the old ones on the net while they are still around.

Ive seen hatchie in a few youtube clips, certainly had me lusting for a hatch. Shame there isnt many of them around. At least hatchie makes it out of the shed....ahhhemmm ;).

Regards

Doug

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 am

Subydoug wrote:Nice pic Paul, I took one two but it isnt as good. Gotta get as much of the old ones on the net while they are still around.
Yes we do. I would like to have Hatchie there this weekend but Tristan has to work for a living. We need to put in a AUSubaru lotto syndicate :D
Subydoug wrote:Ive seen hatchie in a few youtube clips, certainly had me lusting for a hatch. Shame there isnt many of them around. At least hatchie makes it out of the shed....ahhhemmm ;).
Got something stuck in your throat Doug?? just spit it out or put your money on the table and you too can own one ;)
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:15 am

Hey Tristan.. here's a pic of the wing mirrors
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NachaLuva
General Member

Post by NachaLuva » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:16 am

Whats with the wing mirrors...is that a JDM hatch or something? Very nice btw

Thats looks like a nice shed, seems to be something shiny blue with nice gold wheels next to the hatch, it may also be a 2 door & be very desirable :twisted:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Owner SubieLiftOz, lift kits for Subarus :twisted:

'97 Forester: EJ22E; 4" Custom Body Lift; JDM STi plated LSD; 20mm WRX RSB; Snorkel; Kings

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:07 pm

NachaLuva wrote:Whats with the wing mirrors...is that a JDM hatch or something? Very nice btw
Yep... JDM fitted items. I've also seen them in other countries. We used to have them on old falcons and holdens.
NachaLuva wrote:Thats looks like a nice shed, seems to be something shiny blue with nice gold wheels next to the hatch, it may also be a 2 door & be very desirable :twisted:
Does look shinny but not sure who owns it

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Fishing”