My little Fiori

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 am

they are a 5 speed and when I looked at Corax's there was plenty of room for one of these

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from ... _PrefLoc=2

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Asin-AMR500- ... 2a2645f328

TOONGA
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 am

The Fiori came out from factory with a S/C.. Subaru Rex VX

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/SU ... index.html
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 am

SOME PICS

My parents came to Perth on Holiday. So i got him to help clean the car LOL

And got a little friend to keep me company while i was changing the starter:)
The project, EJ22 --->>> EJ25 Quad CAM:D touring wagon
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 am

The plan is to get it over the pits for now. I'll see later what i'll do to it. The thing is quite in good shape:)
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am

guyph_01 wrote:Image
Shot him Dad.. he deserves it :p
guyph_01 wrote:And got a little friend to keep me company while i was changing the starter:)
Hello cocky.. and you too little bird :D:D

Cool pics Guy. Why are you changing the starter?
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:03 am

Weird, but it would turn but not in-gage on the flywheel. I know, It worked fine when we went to see it, I just refused to through the little cog out. I kept it, Maybe it needs a clean/lub up...

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 am

no share same PCD with our L and MY by any chance ??

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

steptoe wrote:no share same PCD with our L and MY by any chance ??
Pretty sure the Fiori is 4x100

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlpineRaven

Post by AlpineRaven » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 am

Love it when animals are involved!!
Cheers
AP
Subarus that I have/had:
1995 Liberty "Rallye" - 5MT AWD, LSD - *written off 25/8/06 in towing accident.
1996 Liberty Wagon - SkiFX AWD 5MT D/R, Lifted.. Outback Sway Bar, 1.59:1 Low Gearing see thread: 1.59:1 in EJ Box Page
Sold at 385,000kms in July 2011.
2007 Liberty BP Wagon, 2.5i automatic

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Ok Some time for an update.

The car has been over the pits and Passed the First time. SEE!!!!, KPM Does good work!!!!:p

The funny thing though, on the way back from the pits, Mid way from home, Pop!! and i had no drive anymore!!! I was devastated...., Called Paul and asked what he thought and with some pointers, I left the car in 5th gear, engine running, Popped the bonnet, Had a look, the LH inner cv cup was rotating but not the shaft. OUFFFF, thank god its not the gearbox. So called a tow truck and got it towed home.

Luckily i've got the parts car. I was not looking forward to remove the cv and having oil flow out like all those other FWD, but i was surprised to see it had the male stud/pin system. 30mins was too much to get that done.

Since then she has been driving great. Its Been on the road since 26.02.13. I filled the tank with 98ron, It took 26Liters and i've done 372K's so far and i've got a about 1/7 over reserve left:p F*£K!!! Lol..

So far On the maintenance side of this i've Replace,

Engine Oil
Oil Filter
Gearbox Oil
Air Filter
Fuel Filter
Spark Plugs

I plan to replace the following soon

Dizzy cap
Dizzy Rotor
Coolant
Thermostat
Timing belt kit
Water pump
Brake fluid/check as fluid is a bit low... Car even came with red calipers. Must add at least 5-10hp:)

As you know, So far i've replaced a starter and a CV shaft.

NOW..., The most important part, MODS!!!!!!>>>
Not much has been happening! LOL. Been busy with work, uni and fixing mates cars. The only mod i was able to do was this. I used a set of Gen1 Liberty sedan Rola racks that i has to shorten. What do you guys think?

List of mods i'm thinking of doing...

-Cup Holders...., ESSENTIAL!!!
-Thinking of putting a Tacho. Don't worry, I'll go for something small and subtle and not getting a 8inch one with shift light etc!!
-Rims, Maybe 13 or 14's but not sure what would fit...
-And finally,
Turbo, bodykit, Hydrolic suspention, keyless entry with lambo doors... LOL
OR Maybe do something like the topgear guys did to their wagon. :)

Ok Ok, NOW..., I could not resist the last two items...., This does NOT mean you guys can start Spamming My thread with ridiculous Pics etc...
You know who you are...., Jules, TOM, Paul and the few other amateurs....

LOL!!

taza
General Member

Post by taza » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Turbo time for the little Fiori!!

Subydoug

Post by Subydoug » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Like I said Guyph, Got an AMR 500 in the front of my car currently doing nothing. If you seriously want it shoot me a pm.

Regards

Doug

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Subydoug wrote:Like I said Guyph, Got an AMR 500 in the front of my car currently doing nothing. If you seriously want it shoot me a pm.

Regards

Doug
I did ask you to pm me a price before....

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:46 am

So got back from work yesturday and parked the car under the garage. After about an hour i want to go to the shops, jumped in the little beast and turn the key, she cranked vigorously but would not fire. Quick check and there was no spark. F"*K!!!!!
Paul gone back to work, I then called a "qualified Mechanic" , John for help. He kindly dropped by after work to help me trace back the fault. After a few minutes of searching, turn out the coil plug was not making a good connection. Quick clean and she fired first go.

Since i noticed she had a miss at idle, Getting worst and worst, MAN Issues after Issues. A quick check once she was cold and it turned out to be a loose spark plug lead:)

Thank god nothing serious so far...

Ouuuu, I'm picking up another project car tomorrow. A silver anniversary edition :) lol.... Hummmmm Fancy......

Post by 60766244 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:38 am

guyph_01 wrote: Ouuuu, I'm picking up another project car tomorrow. A silver anniversary edition :) lol.... Hummmmm Fancy......
Suspense. :shock:
Otter the 2004 Outback with all the fruit.
Possible Improvements: Rigid 12db Phone Aerial Fitted, Air-compressor w/ Hose & Air-Tank, Jerry Holders, Lift, Nudgebar and Spots?

|| Ausubaru Wiki: New AUSubaru Wiki, About the Wiki || My Ex, Maple the Brumby, Rack, Lift Kit, Raptor-Liner Tray || Shed: Benches ||

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 am

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:03 am

Nan, Its a Subaru:)

Post by 60766244 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 pm

You won the lottery and bought a BRZ gave it 4x4, lockers and a lift just to troll everyone who sees it? :p (Gotta be on the money here...)
Otter the 2004 Outback with all the fruit.
Possible Improvements: Rigid 12db Phone Aerial Fitted, Air-compressor w/ Hose & Air-Tank, Jerry Holders, Lift, Nudgebar and Spots?

|| Ausubaru Wiki: New AUSubaru Wiki, About the Wiki || My Ex, Maple the Brumby, Rack, Lift Kit, Raptor-Liner Tray || Shed: Benches ||

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 pm

25th aniversary subaru
The 25th Anniversary AWD Liberty GX is available with 5 speed manual transmission or automatic transmission and in three popular colours, silver, white and aqua mica. This car represents a significant milestone in Subaru's life.

Subaru has been operating as a registered business in Australia since 1973. In this time the company has achieved significant results in motor sport, engineering and marketing, including a 60% increase in sales of Subaru vehicles this year compared to 1996. Australia is now the third largest market in the world for Subaru after Japan and the United States.

Continually setting the standards in a highly competitive market segment, the award winning Liberty has the highest possible levels of safety, performance, longevity, comfort and reliability.
TOONGA
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Update on the Fiori, Well i should say Fiori's now:). I've now done just over 3000k's with the little beast, Hit 130kph and it felt comfortable, Would want to loose control at those speeds tho!!!! Gets to 100kph quite easily i must say, even surprising some idiots in there commodores etc and they decide to race!!! idiots!!! Anyway, a CV has developed a click, will wait till it gets worst and just grab one off the parts car. no biggy!

On the other hand, this is what my back yard looks like now....

And my baby isn't among those..., So yeah i've got 4 now:p
Bought the two yesterday. One (Gold looking wheels)187000k's, is licensed, but had a front hit and needs a new clutch kit (supplied by the owner) and much needed cleaning and tlc but looks like it will back on the road soon.

The other 300+k's is unlic, was used as the doner car by the previous owner so has quite a few bits taken off. Apparently engine ran but the gearbox is gone. however i've got a box in my original parts car.

Anyway the paln is to fix the 187km one first and then see if i have enough bits to fix the 300km one.

Return to “Guyph”