ej22 engine engine, ecu and loom

Any thing and every thing ever asked about how to do an EJ conversion to an L series and MY. Includes Brumby and Coupe.
dvllib

ej22 engine engine, ecu and loom

Post by dvllib » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 pm

for some reason i cant post in the for sale or the wanted section but i can every where else. i have an ej22 engine with all the hang ons it made the tappet noise and the water pump was on the way out. also have the computer and loom. if anyones interested let me no i need it out of my shed asap.

hope i dont get in trouble for postin this here but as i said i cant post in the for sale or wanted areas. im a paid up member and have tryed to contact people about it but had no response guess they are busy.

dvllib

Post by dvllib » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 pm

and if anyone can tell me why i cant post in those sections it would be much appreciatede. i paid my membership about a month ago

brockharro

Post by brockharro » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm

hey mate is it auto or manual computer

dvllib

Post by dvllib » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Its a manual one

B RUM B

ECU and Loom

Post by B RUM B » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 am

Hi,

Do you still have the ECU and loom?

Bought brumby with EJ22. Pulley on alternator crank was bust, the hacked loom earths out and drains the battery, and just discovered the fuel line out of the fuel filter loops around back into the fuel filter. Come to the conclusion the seller was non-genuine con, so need to rework the car

Return to “Fitting EJ motors to MY & L series models”