Subie Boys Agreement

rtcb65
General Member

Subie Boys Agreement

Post by rtcb65 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 pm

SUBIE BOYS Now Closed

Terms and Conditions

Look at us as a friend helping a friend out.

If you can’t see your way to view us that way, the following terms and conditions will apply.

THERE WILL BE NO TIME LIMIT. NO EXCEPTIONS.

We do the work labor free.
The costs involved are ALL items required to do the project, E.g.: Mechanical Parts
Paint removal items
Painting items
Etc

We reserve the right to: Refuse any project
: Cancel any project at any time, before or during
: To close the doors for good, before or during

Vehicle is stored at owner’s risk. All care taken, but no reasonability.

As we are not qualified in any way, there will be NO warranty on our work.
Any items from your vehicle that is not used in the rebuild, such as roll bar, engine, gearbox or diff etc. We are happy to try to sell for you and put the funds back into your project.
If we require any of the items that are not being use in the rebuild for our own use to help us out to keep or finish our cars and are not a big dollar item, we reserve the right to use it or fit it to our cars.
Our guarantee to you will be, we will do the best we can, with the knowledge and experience we have.

Once work requested has finished, we request a fee depending on time spent doing the work requested. The fee is to cover power used and wear and tear on tools used.
As this is in the labor cost of business, we need to request it as we don’t charge labor.
I believe this is only fair as tools and power is used to do the requested work. Other wise it comes out off our pocket to do your work.

If you agree to the above terms and conditions,
We are happy to do the requested work.

If you wish to talk about any of the terms to clarify them, please feel free to.

This terms and conditions may be revised at any time.
SUBIE BOYS.

Amendment

No work will be done on a car unless the owner is here getting their hands dirty with us.

The reasons are, this way the owner,

Knows what it takes to get the job done.

Knows how long it takes to get the job done.

Knows where the money goes.

Learns their car.
rtcb65
------------------
Redneck Rick.

1997 Gen 3 outback. GT forester wheels . Hopefully more changes to come. Proud Supporter And User of -----------C R O S S B R E D --- P E R F O R M A N C E ---- Products

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverbullet

Post by Silverbullet » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 pm

rtcb65 wrote:

No work will be done on a car unless the owner is here getting their hands dirty with us.
Haha wow that sounds like an incentive to me! :D Now if only I wasn't 2500 km away I might have given you guys a visit :rolleyes:

All the terms seem more than fair to me, with the magic you guys can work on a car:cool:

cheers

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:23 pm

You guys....work for free ????

Given recent exposure to relationship ups and downs been thinking a relationship agreement needs to be written. You guys may be the ones to write it.

Write down what the relationship boundaries include:

=qual in-law status

if inlaws fall on hard times they may park caravan in front or back yard so long as they pay market rates in advance like any rent agreementu for no longer than a - six weeks b - 12 weeks or c - no longer than 18 weeks

if passion and action falls off continuously for nigh on two years either party can go looking elsewhere without repercusions

you get the drift.....

rtcb65
General Member

Post by rtcb65 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 pm

steptoe wrote:You guys....work for free ????
Yes we work free. We are on pensions so this is our way to give back to people .
I believe the agreement is far. Most people don't have a clue what it takes to do what we do. No idea how long it takes or the effort that goes into doing up a car. This way, the owners get to learn what it takes and how long it takes. Also they get to put there blood , sweat and tears into it.
rtcb65
------------------
Redneck Rick.

1997 Gen 3 outback. GT forester wheels . Hopefully more changes to come. Proud Supporter And User of -----------C R O S S B R E D --- P E R F O R M A N C E ---- Products

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dave

Post by dave » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm

definately fair rick. anyone who doesnt see it that way can take their car somewhere else (though why the hell would you???) and let you get on with all the other work thats going on. :)
R.I.P old brumby
2 inch lift, cut guards, 27" tires with 14" sunraysiers, loved it!! :mrgreen:

my current subie
L series, all the normal lift with big wheels (27" BFG ATR's), custom front and rear bars with rear tire swinger, roof racks and some other goodies. soon to have a snorkel and a nice ej22 dropped in it along with a gearbox which i havent decided on yet

Return to “Subie Boys”