Hello from the Gold Coast!

"Read before registering / posting - New Members"
Jiyujin

Post by Jiyujin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 am

Hey there Paul,

I wanted to say 'thank you' for your advice and insight on Car dealers. I bought the Diamond Grey wagon and am very happy with it. :) I especially like the sunroof, and with the leather interior that comes with the Premium pack, an added bonus. The 2.5i engine is quite powerful for its size, but we'll see how it goes on fuel. I may need to have it tuned later...
Cheers,
Jiyujin

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 am

Jiyujin wrote:Hey there Paul,

I wanted to say 'thank you' for your advice and insight on Car dealers. I bought the Diamond Grey wagon and am very happy with it. :) I especially like the sunroof, and with the leather interior that comes with the Premium pack, an added bonus. The 2.5i engine is quite powerful for its size, but we'll see how it goes on fuel. I may need to have it tuned later...
Cheers,
Jiyujin
Hi Jiyujin,

That is great news and glad to help mate. You have yourself one fantastic looking car and one that should hold it's value better than any other car on the Australian market.

The 2.5 isn't the most fuel efficient car on the market but this is mainly due to the safety side of the AWD system. It takes more effort to drive 4 wheels than just 2 but this makes the car must safer in the wet or slippery conditions.

One thing to make sure you have it serviced by someone that knows the Subaru's. Due to the AWD system, make sure the tyres are rotated at every service and if you ever need to replace tyres, make sure you replace all 4 and make sure they are all the same size and brand.

Enjoy your new car and we need to see lots of pictures, as we love pictures :D

Cheers,
Paul
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

Return to “New Members & Introductions”