Another Jake with a white Brumby!

"Read before registering / posting - New Members"
Rodeo4jake

Another Jake with a white Brumby!

Post by Rodeo4jake » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Hey all Jake here,
Just realised I hadn't introduced myself in here yet.
I live in Tylden in central Vic, that is when I'm not away in the truck, which is a lot. Used to be a mechanic for 7 years before the truck driving so now my way around cars a bit.
I have a wife & 2 young daughters at home waiting while I work to pay the bills, buy toys & get away in the 4wd & camper trailer.
Had a Holden Rodeo ute for 8 years & this is where my username stems from originally & after it blew up last year for the 2nd time I sold it as it was & missed having a ute from that day on. So over a year later I started looking for something cheap & remembered the Brumbys. Reason I decided on them is the cheapness to maintain really as it is a3rd vehicle in the family. But till getting mine I never knew how cool they were.
So the 4wd I use to tow the camper is a 100 series V8 Landcruiser with everything you could ever want on a 4wd. I have been traveling round oz since my early twenties & just love getting to some remote spot with no one around & camping with my family. I can post some pics of the cruiser & trailer if anyone would like to see it. It's no Subie though ha:-D

Return to “New Members & Introductions”