Am back

"Read before registering / posting - New Members"
phillatdarwin

Am back

Post by phillatdarwin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:34 pm

hi al just thinking i come back and seee what going this site now i about to start rebuilding my 2 Subaru .. 1x wagan and 1x RX turbo ..
hope to have my wagan on the road before X max as well then work on the RX .. ..
regards all
phill

Johnny T

Post by Johnny T » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Welcome back, do you have any pics of your projects?
Good luck with the rebuilds :)

subybrumby

Post by subybrumby » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey Phil....you put me onto Diesel oil (Caterpillar oil) for my ea82T to fix my hydraulic valve lifter noise problem. That's all I run her on now and the engine is smooth and quiet...never looked back..thanks. Trev.
1989 Subaru Brumby - EA82T 5speed box. 4wheel disc, electric Windows plus other goodies.
Future Plans- Seat upgrade and Possible EJ20T implant.

Daily Driver Stock 1991 Brumby.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

phillatdarwin

oil

Post by phillatdarwin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 pm

subybrumby wrote:Hey Phil....you put me onto Diesel oil (Caterpillar oil) for my ea82T to fix my hydraulic valve lifter noise problem. That's all I run her on now and the engine is smooth and quiet...never looked back..thanks. Trev.
hay ya that how i stop the lifters in my from ratting it cost some $$ but u can run longer with out droping the oil as well ..
and if u every put your engine down it be so clean inside and not much sluge inside ..
as with my projets ya hope to have my wagean on the road in the next 4-6 weeks i all so pick up a AWD box for my RX so ya once one done and on the road i will start on the RX rebiuld all good but i not been well for some time got hurt at work bad .. but the body slowly repairing

Return to “New Members & Introductions”