Hi From East Freo

"Read before registering / posting - New Members"
84cosmicblue

Hi From East Freo

Post by 84cosmicblue » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Hi Everyone, I am the guy that you may have seen trying to find my 84 Sportswagon on Gumtree for the last for years, sadly without success. Someone did message me that they did own in and a tree fell on it and it went to the wreckers but I couldn't verify it. tried Department of Transport WA and they say it was deregistered in around 2000. Anyway, I am close to purchasing another 84 Sportswagon so will let you know when its all done and I have started the resto. Here's a pic taken in the late 1980s of my old one which I purchased new in 84 and sold in 92 to fund a backpacking trip around Europe as a 26 year old. I loved that car and went up and down the west coast numerous times, chasing wave and wind. Of course, if anyone knows of it or where it ended up, would love to know.

El_Freddo
Master Member

Re: Hi From East Freo

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:16 pm

Welcome Cosmicblue!

Nice looking MY wagon you had there. If you remember the rego you could post it up and someone might know something about it. Sounds like you had many good times in it!

If you can’t find your original wagon, I’m sure another wagon will bring back some fond memories!

I hope this story continues in a positive direction!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

84cosmicblue

Re: Hi From East Freo

Post by 84cosmicblue » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Thanks Bennie. Yep the rego was 6PI602 and a black and gold WA plate.

Bantum
General Member

Re: Rego

Post by Bantum » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:20 am

Hi - If you can get hold of the VIN number this is the one you want, as rego numbers can be changed ... ( like if it went to another state )
Good luck in the hunt for it ... :biggrin:
Cheers, Bantum ...

Return to “New Members & Introductions”