99 Outback Clarion head unit/cd stacker control

Get wild & funky with your Mobile disco ...
Thalass

99 Outback Clarion head unit/cd stacker control

Post by Thalass » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey folks. Has anyone tried to use an mp3 player with the stock clarion head unit in the 99-era outback/liberty? It has no auxiliary input jack, but it does have a cd stacker input/output connector that I'm thinking could work well at controlling a PC-based mp3 player.

I can't find a model number or anything at a quick glance, so I may have to pull it out to find it, but I'm wondering if it's been done at all. I'm thinking of some kind of PC based mp3 player that can fool the head unit into thinking it's a cd changer, and using the head unit's controls to command the mp3 player.

I've heard of some head units not accepting audio input without some kind of streaming code from a cd stacker, so I'm not sure if it's possible.
Living in Canada now. Looking at all these SVXs for sale...
I'VE GOT AN OUTBACK AGAIN WOOT

KevinFlys

Benefits of Becoming a Member

Post by KevinFlys » Tue May 27, 2008 1:32 pm

Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money

snoppy815

look nice

Post by snoppy815 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 am

it's looks nice, so good~-------------------------------------------------------------------------lace front wigs wedding dress synthetic lace wigs

Return to “Sound / Entertainment Systems”