aerial position

Get wild & funky with your Mobile disco ...
Jacko

aerial position

Post by Jacko » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 pm

hey guys,
would anyone be able to shed some light on where the aerial is located on an 04 impreza?
im assuming its integrated into the back windscreen...
problem is im getting really crappy reception on my radio. ive pulled the dash apart to fiddle around with the aerial cord to no avail; the reception still sucks more than paris hilton.
if it *is* located on the back windscreen, would it be kind of stuck on like the demister lines? the tint is starting to go on the rear glass (getting redone on wednesday yay) so maybe thats fking around the aerial. i really dont know, but any pointers would be great, thanks.

subalex

Post by subalex » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:08 pm

I don't know about the Impreza model you're asking about for sure but many car makers now either have it in the rear quarter window or at the top of the rear window. Look for the separate heater-wire looking circuit running along the glass. This means that if you have a metal based window tint then this will rather stuff up the reception since it becomes a deflector of radio waves.
'91 Sportswagon - 3" lifted, 14" speedys, 27" Nankangs + lots of small details improved. Wouldn't mind some extra grunt from an EJ.

Jacko

Post by Jacko » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:56 pm

the rear quarter window? that's quite interesting.
i'd figured it may very well be in the rear glass and the tint could be stuffing it up... guess there's not a lot i can do..

imbd852

wedding dress classification

Post by imbd852 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:16 am

There are a variety of wedding dresses, including long sleeve dress, short sleeve dress, cap sleeve dress, spaghetti strap dress, and strapless dress, that can be adapted for each style of wedding dress. The bride also has a number of fabrics from which to choose, such as satin, lace, silk, organza, and tulle. Look to the season and the type of wedding-formal or informal wedding dress, day or evening-for guidance.

Return to “Sound / Entertainment Systems”