mounted the aerial passenger side of bonnet near hinge point, on a Z mount,
mounted main unit (with in built speaker) above pedal configuration next to steering column,
mounted the hand piece and and head unit up in the roof console where the little clock used to be,
pics to follow
- SDC12018.jpg (108.89 KiB) Viewed 457 times
- SDC12016.jpg (100.02 KiB) Viewed 456 times
- SDC12022.jpg (94.06 KiB) Viewed 460 times
- SDC12026.jpg (99.17 KiB) Viewed 458 times
- SDC12014.jpg (99.64 KiB) Viewed 466 times
- Turbo Talker
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:55 pm
- Location: Templestowe, Vic (When in Aus)
Also, how did you route the wiring to the remote unit? Did you undo some of the hood lining or something?
i threaded the wire up the pillars, after pulling off a small bit of the trimming, and put my arm thru the roof, found it was lined with insulation that had fibreglass in it, it got all up my arm and couldnt stop itching for hours,
that was the harder part, the wires only just fit the the perfect centimetre.
do you go out 4wding much mate?
Previous rides: 1998 rx liberty sedan, 2007 mitsu 380 and now a 2005 foz, lifted with bigger and black wheels ( Got rolled ) and now a 100 series land cruiser.