Max-Trax

Put your take on things that go into Subies here ...
RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:40 am

Alex wrote:Worst driving ever. Deserved to get stuck forever with that stupid last bit....
You're spot on there bro... and he would have been left there if he got stuck again.
TOONGA wrote:the sale would be over by now though
Even at $299 they are still they are worth every cent
guyph_01 wrote:No i wasn't, Didn't think of that. Would have sure helped. It was in Lib high range:(
I asked you that and you came back with some remark about it no good or not working???
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Tue May 14, 2013 8:16 am

RSR 555 wrote: Even at $299 they are still they are worth every cent
Auto one has them or something very similar for around 250 dollars, but thats 250 dollars I could spend on bills or food :(

TOONGA
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:59 am

TOONGA wrote:Auto one has them or something very similar for around 250 dollars, but thats 250 dollars I could spend on bills or food :(
I would emphasis the TREKs as 'something similar' but would not call them alike. They are cheaper because they aren't as good in strength as the Maxtrax.

Personally for the Subaru (due to their lightness) I would just a set of these...
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PAIR-RECOVER ... 43b6ab126b

I'm not a seller of these Maxtrax but after seeing how Guyph's car was buried, there was nothing homemade that was getting him out. I guess if you don't drive like a retard then you shouldn't need the better quality ones.
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

Return to “Product Reviews”