4th gen foz

Put your take on things that go into Subies here ...
thunder039

4th gen foz

Post by thunder039 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:47 pm

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/53764/ ... ster-spied

check it out! new forester has finally been seen. will have the FB engine like the impreza and will be based on the impreza. doesnt look to shabby keept its ground clearence which is good, but doesnt look that different to the current model. no word yet on transmissions, but i do know subaru have made a cvt for the diesel, weather it will be released with model or not. if it is using the new fb engine i would imagine the auto will be the cvt.
i will cry :cry: if they dont have a dual range manaul thought :mad:
2004 subaru forester -gone
1999 subaru forester- no more :(
1989 subaru brumby- sold!
2008 zook jimny -sold!
2003 mitsubishi pajero - missus car
2013 nissan d22- set up for long distant touring

ORIGINALRS

Post by ORIGINALRS » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am

Sorry to disappoint mate but here it goes. There are 2 non turbo variants. There is a 2 litre fb engine with 6 speed manual but no dual range and no cvt option. 2.5 litre fb come with 6 speed or cvt auto. XT is a 2 litre direct injected turbo with cvt only (disappointing I know!!) Diesel will remain 6 speed manual only for the forester (at least until my14 vehicles are released) outback diesel cvt will hot showrooms late feb ( finally)!! Premium models come with eyesight technology and power tailgate that opens with a push of a button (like a vw touraeg)

Return to “Product Reviews”