Meguiars car polish

Put your take on things that go into Subies here ...
riksta

Meguiars car polish

Post by riksta » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 pm

I have been looking for a good paint polish for some time now, but have allways gone for the cheaper lines but I could never get that wet look shine.

I was putting my Liberty in the RACQ motor show on the weekend just gone and went and got some Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish and some Meguiars Carnauba Wax and hell with the cost.

Wow what a difference a good polish makes, it took some some work (wax on wax off) but it was worth it, I dont think I have ever seen it looking so good.

Rik.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Im now all grown up to an outback with a 2" lift and outback struts, ready to go off road and take on the world.

alang

Post by alang » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 pm

use to use a natural tree wax type of polish and add a small bottle of Eucalyptus oil in to it . one was to make it a paste and two it use to take the bug and tar stains of the paint it was good for about 6 months made the rain run up the bonnet when driving just a hoses down and chamois off was all it needed to keep it clean

taza
General Member

Post by taza » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:31 pm

I have used heaps of the Meguiars products before and always found them to work really well, they bring the car up like new :D

Got any pics of your Lib all shiny?

thunder039

Post by thunder039 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm

alang wrote:use to use a natural tree wax type of polish and add a small bottle of Eucalyptus oil in to it . one was to make it a paste and two it use to take the bug and tar stains of the paint it was good for about 6 months made the rain run up the bonnet when driving just a hoses down and chamois off was all it needed to keep it clean
more details please!
2004 subaru forester -gone
1999 subaru forester- no more :(
1989 subaru brumby- sold!
2008 zook jimny -sold!
2003 mitsubishi pajero - missus car
2013 nissan d22- set up for long distant touring

Alex
Elder Member

Post by Alex » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm

yes the meguiars in the purple tin is the best. Expensive though.
my07 Outback
my13 Hyundai i45(shhhh)
my02 Gen3 Liberty limited ed.

previously
L-series wagon, LSD, EJ20turbo, 29in tyres, 'wanky wagon'
2000 gen3 outback, lifted, otherwise stock.

Return to “Product Reviews”