1998 Impreza WRX

Post up links to your Photobucket, Imgur, Google Images on-line here.
Soobidoo

1998 Impreza WRX

Post by Soobidoo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Hey guys, this is a few pics of my rexy. tell us what ya think, the engine doesnt look all that flash hot, i gotta change the intercooler piping from the silicon crappy stuff to polished alluminium.

1998 Impreza WRX. IHI VF22 turbo. 04' 17" WRX rims. 00' WRX Front body kit. 00' WRX Spoiler. Lowered all round. Front Mount Intercooler. Oil Catch Can. Front strut brace. 3" exhaust from turbo back. Turbotech manual boost controller current running around 16-17 PSI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dwayneb

Post by dwayneb » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:09 am

Sweet, but I would probably edit the pictures, to obscure your number plate. Don't want to see your car getting more attention from theives.
Back in a Subaru, 03 Forester XS:D

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:38 am

very sexy rexy there :D very sexy indeed....i want those rims..goddamit!!!

nice car :D, welcome to the rex club ;)

dave
no more subarus

[/SIZE] [/color][/B][/color][/SIZE][/color]http://community.webshots.com/user/D3V1L9

Soobidoo

Post by Soobidoo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:29 pm

D3V1L wrote:very sexy rexy there :D very sexy indeed....i want those rims..goddamit!!!

nice car :D, welcome to the rex club ;)

dave
hehehe, yea, i love the rims on it, people say i should change em and put aftermarket ones on but i love the colour and style, especially after they've been cleaned up and tyre blacked, and the whole car washed and polished, comes up a treat. thanks mate. things i wanna get done to it are, polished alluminium front mount piping, get the rear cannon pulled out a bit further, stupid turbo smoky **** all over the back of my car, i want the 22b rear tail lights, and i want to get the one piece angel light setup for the front
1998 Impreza WRX. IHI VF22 turbo. 04' 17" WRX rims. 00' WRX Front body kit. 00' WRX Spoiler. Lowered all round. Front Mount Intercooler. Oil Catch Can. Front strut brace. 3" exhaust from turbo back. Turbotech manual boost controller current running around 16-17 PSI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alex
Elder Member

Post by Alex » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:53 pm

keep the wheels! theyre sexy! very nice dude

alex
my07 Outback
my13 Hyundai i45(shhhh)
my02 Gen3 Liberty limited ed.

previously
L-series wagon, LSD, EJ20turbo, 29in tyres, 'wanky wagon'
2000 gen3 outback, lifted, otherwise stock.

ChPLAT

Post by ChPLAT » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Sweeeeet. What it set you back?
Past rides-
1989 Brumby

Current ride-
MY06 Liberty 2.5i Sedan

Soobidoo

Post by Soobidoo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:41 pm

19 thou. but i thought it was worth it, it had everything i had wanted done that i was going to do, even stuff i hadnt thought of. for eg. colour coded mirrors and bumpers, the better looking front bar, i believe its the STI one or something, unsure, and the bigger spoiler on the back. and other stuff it came with that i hadnt thought of was: front mount, VF22. lowered, diff rims, and it only had 112,000 on the odo. when i first saw it i thought it must of been the 00' model not the 98 model coz of the interior. the 98 came out with the not airbag dash, cept this one has it, doesnt bother me, air-bag momo wheel etc etc. but yea, we think it may of been re-dashed but i found somewhere that there was an option i believe to have it put in. the guy who owned it before me also had the top end re-built coz he blew a head gasket towing, so its had a couple of grand spent there as well, not forged coz it was all ok, just cleaned and yea. but apart from that it goes bloody awesome, puts ur head in the seat... hehehe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ITGRIPS

Post by ITGRIPS » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:48 pm

later model wrx rims on the classics look sweet.

looks nice mate, my '97 has also had an '00 front update ( without the crystal type headlights and not the interior though ) plus i fitted STi tail lights too...

you should get some clear front, side indicators and sti tail lights.... makes a big difference, i think, having clear indicators all round.
'97 WRX Hatch
'85 VK SS Brockodore

SUBYDAZZ

Post by SUBYDAZZ » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Clear indicators are gay.
SUBYDAZZ

ITGRIPS

Post by ITGRIPS » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:33 pm

SUBYDAZZ wrote:Clear indicators are gay.
you could be right there cause i feel pretty gay about them!

gay = happy
'97 WRX Hatch
'85 VK SS Brockodore

SUBYDAZZ

Post by SUBYDAZZ » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:37 pm

SUBYDAZZ wrote:Clear indicators are gay*.
*Unless fitted in the factory, and even then sometimes too.

*Realises own Impreza has clear lenses for side and front blinkers*

D'oh
SUBYDAZZ

Return to “Photo Gallery”