Rear sway bar??

Subaruba...

Rear sway bar??

Post by Subaruba... » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:12 pm

Im getting a little tired of the body roll in my lifted L, and want to put a rear sway bar in to stop it a bit. I need some advice. Methods? Prices? Types? anything at all. All i know is that small ones came stock on RX L's, and not on touring wagons, so id have to get a bit welded on somewhere. Plz reply with some advice.

Josh
89 L-series Touring Wagon - 2" lift - 14" sunnies - bumper replacement bullbar - sunroof - other stuff

timmo

Post by timmo » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 pm

all you need is to do is swap rear control arms off of a L series turbo onto your car and that'll give you the mounts for the swaybar. I can sell you everything you need including the swaybar, but I dunno what condition the wheel bearings are in, and i think at least 1 of the swaybar mount rubbers would need replacing. Send me a private message if you're interested.

I reckon it makes my car sit alot flatter, can carry alot more mid corner speed, but i'm not the right person to ask in regards to a lifted car.

timmo
L series wagon EA82T (RIP)
'92 Liberty RS Turbo
GU Patrol Ute
Honda XR400R

Matatak

Post by Matatak » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm

wt about some strut braces..may be possible for the front but the rears dont have struts do they :confused:
Wagon is no longer....:(

The Subaru Wacky Workshop
-All About the WA Boys :D

Fatz
General Member

Post by Fatz » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:52 am

Josh i have some rear control arms and a swaybar if you are interested.

Return to “Suspension - shocks, springs and upgrades”