CANADA!!! the big move?

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Fri May 21, 2010 7:38 pm

ScubyRoo wrote:I was a sucker for the cannuck ascent though. But i've ended up with an aussie and best girl in the world I reckon!
FROG wrote:travel , travel ,travel and then come home for the above :rolleyes: :D
That was my endevour - but had no inclination of heading overseas before seeing Oz... Now I'm about to "get hitched" in 6 months to an aussie that I'm very much head over heals for. She doesn't like 4wd'n but loves everything else - so I'm working on that!

I say go for it! Their wages suck but when you find a job stick with it. Bros just got back 3 weeks ago and my sister's still over there. Both worked the snow season and met a lot of aussies, also caught up with a lot that they work in the snow with over here.

Canada and Alaska are two places I'd love to visit soon, maybe I could live vicariously through you for one of them spike :twisted: I'll let you have the girl ;)

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

brumbybear

Post by brumbybear » Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 pm

so whats the go spike did ya decide on canada yet??
Im looking for a cheap second hand 2-4" lift kit for my brumby... if u have one pm me plz

lefty

Post by lefty » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am

[quote="spike"]winnipeg hopfully
theres a girl over there that ive talked to for a while adn im very interested
ill see how my funding holds up at the end of the year and see if i can postpone my diploma at tafe[/QUO

jumping in late here but Winnipeg is the sh!thole of Canada!

We stayed 1 night downtown and couldn't get away quick enough. Beggars, drug dealers , people eyeing off our suitcases, hookers ,dodgy people just loitering around the hotel lobby , that's just in the 15 minutes or so unloading the car and checking in. And this wasn't some cheap backpacker hostel either.
After we checked in we drove out for dinner and straight away at the traffic light this guy ran up with a friggin window washer. This was 8pm at night on a quiet street. We both sh@t ourselves because we thought this guy was about to jack us.

If you have the choice stay somewhere else

Return to “Open Slather”