WTB: Brumby Interior bits

For those seeking stuff - put your add here ...
rubisubi

WTB: Brumby Interior bits

Post by rubisubi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey guys,

Im after some plastic interior fixings to replace the tattered ones inside my car. Firstly i need both the visor clips seeing as though both are broken. 2 Both the surrounds around the door handle release levers. 3. The centre consol ie the one between both seats and the one with the 4wd lever. If anyone has any parts please let me know and how much you want for them.

Also, is there a wrecker in brisbane that anyone knows of that has brumby parts.

Cheers Paul.

ChPLAT

Post by ChPLAT » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Try the Subaru dealer on Logan road mt gravatt maybe? Those parts don't cost too much and they will be new. Alot of second hand door surrounds for example the plastic goes funny when they get old like mine did.
Past rides-
1989 Brumby

Current ride-
MY06 Liberty 2.5i Sedan

Fang

Post by Fang » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Boss Wrecking in Tingalpa is good - one of those rare wrecking yards you can actually walk into. Has a fair bit of Subaru stuff in there of all ages.

rubisubi

Post by rubisubi » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 pm

Cheers Fang, I went in sat morning, nice easygoing bunch of guys. They had some older subis which i grabbed some interior bits off, most stuff was gone but got a handfull of bits for 5 bucks so i was happy, no more flapping visors :) Still hunting some handle surrounds but im sure another wreck will pop up somewhere.

dfoyl

Post by dfoyl » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 pm

New handle surrounds are about $16 from memory, they ALL sun fade and the early ones eventually perish. I looked at a lot of wrecked MY's and they are all the same. The window winders are the same, but don't seem to perish as badly. I'm looking for the early chrome plated MY tourer winder (tough to find, only non-power window Tourers had them, and I've never seen a grey interior MY tourer).

Dean.
1989 Brumby - Shiny new red paint, stroked EJ20 phase 2 SOHC with Darton sleeves bored to EJ22, Wiseco high-compression pistons, Delta 2000 grind cams , EJ/XT6 5 stud with WRX 4/2 pots, 5-speed, 86 GTS seats and so much more.
Contact me for reproduction XT6 hubs...and EA82 rear discs.

Return to “Wanted”