Leone early 80's sports dash wiring loom.

For those seeking stuff - put your add here ...
Bogged!

Leone early 80's sports dash wiring loom.

Post by Bogged! » Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 pm

As the title says, I'm after a wiring loom for a early 80's Leone with the tacho, speedo, clock and four gauge type instrument panel, maybe it was a sports pack option or something? No need for an instrument panel as such, I have two of those already but no proper wiring loom to instal it with. I bought an instrument panel from a Subie wagon in a local wrecking yard and assumed it was from that car, turns out that 1984 Touring wagon fluorescent display ones are different, completely different. My panel had been cut out by some fool with the plugs all there but no wiring so tried fitting it with the bits from a Touring Wagon, Brumby and other dodgy wiring, some things work but other lights don't:(
Soooo,.... If anyone has a complete wiring loom to sell I will pay decent money and pay all postage/ freight costs too, as you would expect. Maybe you know where there is one or a mate wrecked a car and kept the wiring?
I have fitted one of these instrument panels with dash in grey vinyl to a previous Brumby, got that one from a front wheel drive sedan (1982-3?) and it worked a treat so keen to get my present one going properly too. Anyone got the wiring for sale? Can source one for me? PM or reply here please. Thanks.

Matt
General Member

Post by Matt » Tue May 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Can you post a pic of the instrument cluster you have i may have one?
"Bianca"
'86 Brumby - Dual Port Heads, 5 Speed Dual Range, Custom Cam, Tuned Weber, Tuned Suspension, 2" Body Lift Kit, LSD, 14" rims, 2.25" Exhaust, Snorkel, Dual Batteries, DVD Player, UHF, VHF, etc. Offically now part of the 350, 000 km Club! :) And still pulling like a freight train.

"Claudia"
82 MY Wagon - EA81T, RS Liberty WIAC, 5 Speed Dual Range, Tuned Suspension, 14" Rims 27" Tyres, 2" Body Lift Kit, Apline Head unit, UHF, Roof Console, L Series seats, Soon to have New Paint, snorkel, Dual batteries, etc

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Wed May 22, 2013 11:57 pm

One of these?

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Cliff R
General Member

Post by Cliff R » Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 pm

I know this in no real help but I certainly have a cluster but unfortunately, it is connected to the rest of my Subaru (82 Touring wagon)
I am keen on finding a full instrument panel out of a Touring wagon, manual with dual range 4WD as mine was an auto to start with.

Matt
General Member

Post by Matt » Mon May 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Sorry can't help with that one :(
"Bianca"
'86 Brumby - Dual Port Heads, 5 Speed Dual Range, Custom Cam, Tuned Weber, Tuned Suspension, 2" Body Lift Kit, LSD, 14" rims, 2.25" Exhaust, Snorkel, Dual Batteries, DVD Player, UHF, VHF, etc. Offically now part of the 350, 000 km Club! :) And still pulling like a freight train.

"Claudia"
82 MY Wagon - EA81T, RS Liberty WIAC, 5 Speed Dual Range, Tuned Suspension, 14" Rims 27" Tyres, 2" Body Lift Kit, Apline Head unit, UHF, Roof Console, L Series seats, Soon to have New Paint, snorkel, Dual batteries, etc

T.Farm.Brumby

Post by T.Farm.Brumby » Mon May 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I have an '85 Leone, Sedan, it's a FWD. No pictures at the moment.

I'm trying to get it running again but no luck so far. If it suits and I can't get it sorted it's all yours :)

Cheers,
Tom.
All The Rigs:

'86 RX Turbo "Thor"
'89 Brumby "Emma"
'89 Brumby "Brumbylicious"
'03 Outback "Uma"
'05 Forester
'14 Forester Luxury (My goodness is it schmick!)

Return to “Wanted”