Will's DCCD Gearbox and other stuff

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
hydrowill

Will's DCCD Gearbox and other stuff

Post by hydrowill » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:16 pm

After being run off the road by a truck my Outback was written off. Unfortunately the panel damage due to being sideswiped was enough to write the car off even though it still drove. I was able to buy back the car to salvage all the good parts. So now I have stripped back my car and have the following for sale.

DCCD D/R gearbox:
The box has done less than 2000kms since it was built by Rick. (Same guy who built Venom and El Freddo's gearboxes). It had all the bearings and synchro's checked and replaced where needed.
-4.11 Diffs
-Torsen front LSD
-Longer ratio 5th (from an rx Liberty)
-DCCD out of an V5 Sti RA with DCCD pro manual controller and genuine Sti thumbwheel.

This will be offered with a nearly brand new heavy duty Exedy clutch that has done less than 500kms valued at $650 new. Machined fly wheel. This should bolt straight onto any EJ motor.

Also included will be a 4.11 rear Viscous LSD out of an auto WRX that is in need of a re-build. Good center.

I am looking for $3000ono for the lot.
This combination is very capable, and I have tried it around halls gap on some very tricky climbs (I was the only one to make it up) and in Robe on some steep soft sand dunes. The car outperformed my mates Navaras and Landcruisers.

I also have for sale:

New Koni adjustable rear shocks that where put in the car the same time as the DCCD box. This will solve the outback collapsing strut issue $650 new. They currently have heavy duty standard height king springs in them valued at $150. Looking for $450 (Cheaper and better than genuine)

My Outback rear tow bar with tire swinger. $600.

2'' Full body lift kit to suit Gen3 Outback with optional 3'' or 2'' Strut tops. Includes extended rear bump stops $400.

Aluminium bash plate with mount for Outback (can easily be made to fit any subaru. $200

5x 215 70 16 BFG AT Tires worth 190 a pop. 4 have 80% tread and one would be a spare only. All 5 on standard Outback alloy wheels. $600

Momo H6 steering wheel, Leather and timber with airbag. $150

Outback limited interior suede. Seats + door cards, Drivers seat is electric. $300

Genuine roofbars suit Liberty or Outback Gen3 $100

H6 radiator 6months old (top tank leaked in old one) with new hoses never used. $50

H6 motor. 330,000 kms. Heads where fully re built 50,000kms ago at a cost of $1200. $500 whole motor with ancillaries.

Can organize photos of anything if required. Will
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] H6 outback 5 speed D/R

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Shame to hear that this beast is being parted and not re-shelled Will.

I can vouch that my gearbox goes really well offroad, and I've seen Venom's with the same DCCD setup offroad and it's just as good, if not better due to parts still being available if needed.

Not wanting to make a convo in your sale thread Will, but what will you be moving on to now?

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

julian

Post by julian » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 am

Crushing dude, sorry to hear about the sideswipe.

I am interested in the sump guard. Where abouts in Vic are you located?

Are you keeping the bullbar or was it mangled?

Thanks,
Julian
Julian

2004 Outback H6
2004 Forester XS

Organ donation saves lives

hydrowill

Post by hydrowill » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Unfortunately the bullbar was wrecked. I am located SE suburbs of melb. Can help with transport :)

Here is a link to some pics of the items

http://offroadsubarus.com/showthread.php?t=5603
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] H6 outback 5 speed D/R

90brumby
General Member

Post by 90brumby » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

have you still got the radiator available?
how much to post to wa 6210 postcode

thanks Tristan
The New Owner Of hatchie
A 00 outback for doner car
2 door wrx being restored

owned plently of other subis before

Return to “For Sale”