{QLD} Unfinished Brumby WRX Project Car (with Funtop)

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
aussie_guy00000

{QLD} Unfinished Brumby WRX Project Car (with Funtop)

Post by aussie_guy00000 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Item: Unfinished Brumby WRX Project Car (with Funtop)

Description:
WRX Brumby Project Car for Sale.
Probably 50-60% finished, comes with everything needed to finish including:
-WRX half cut and Liberty Turbo RS rear Diff and brakes
-STi Seats
-Full 4 wheel disc brake conversion
-Front Adjustable Coil over suspension
-16" Simmons WRX wheels with brand new Falken tyres
-Many more parts
Project was to install all components of WRX half cut, including dash and climate control. This required recessing of firewall which has already been done.
Current progress:
-Engine and gear box installed
-4 Wheel discs installed
-Lots of custom fabrication already done, including mounting of WRX Climate control setup, narrowing of chassis rails to fit engine, new radiator support panel to fit WRX radiator

Perfect project for someone who is handy with a MIG/TIG and is capable of minor fabrication as there's still lots of minor fabrication to go.

Will include heaps of photos from build to date (to assist with reassemble) as well as wiring diagrams and any other info I gathered on the journey.

Was posting a build log here showthread.php?t=8376 although it's been a while since i've updated it.

Condition: Partially completed, some minor rust.

Location: Tieri, QLD. Can potentially assist with getting the car to QLD coast from Rockhampton to Townsville, also Charters Towers.

Price................................$5000ono

Contact ............................ Mob 0402137324
If you want more photos of anything in particular, let me know.
Attachments
brumby.jpg
brumby.jpg (108.64 KiB) Viewed 1185 times

aussie_guy00000

Post by aussie_guy00000 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Now parting out here showthread.php?t=23540

aussie_guy00000

Post by aussie_guy00000 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Ok guys, I am taking this brumby body to the tip in the next week or two. If anybody wants any parts off it, make me an offer. Not looking for heaps of cash, just enough to make it worth my while removing them and organising freight or transport. As per the comments above, could probably arrange drop off to Townsville, Charters Towers, Mackay or Rockhampton.

Still have all glass and panels including tailgate and rollbars. They have some rust, but all in repairable condition.

Again if I hear nothing it will all be going to the tip :(

The WRX parts won't be going to the tip....

Scoobie Doobie

Post by Scoobie Doobie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi mate,
sorry to hear about you stopping on the project was looking forward to seeing it finished, alas mate, I know that sometimes other stuff just needs more priority. As for parts I'm chasing, I require both passenger and driver side door cards, the plastic trim that runs along the outside of both passenger and driver side, I think that's like eight pieces in total plus the clips that hold them on, they're sometimes a pain to get out, the rear bumpettes and the two support bars that run down the rear window, I think that's all, shoot me a price and I'll get back to you

Cheers

Adam :)
To tinker or not to tinker that is the question?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “For Sale”