Sell Selling Subaru Forester 1999 GT 5spd Mnl

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
longy99gt

Sell Selling Subaru Forester 1999 GT 5spd Mnl

Post by longy99gt » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:49 am

My beloved Subaru Forester is now up for sale.
It been one of the most practical cars i've ever known of,
City, Offroad, Country, Towing, Safety, Handling, it ticks a lot of boxes,
but its now needing a bit of work, and i cant spend the money on it.
Its got a 2" Block Lift, Rear HD Raised King Springs complete with KYB Struts only just installed, (just spent 700 on the set, travelled less than 1000 k's on them)
Brand new Dunlop Sport Tires, recent oil change. upgraded boot/custom made ply/pine. with 2 deep cycle batteries, slide out table, 2 hatches, and extra storage for jacks/tools/compressor, and slimline storage for small foods etc. 3x12V sockets, Voltmeter located on front dash for monitoring, extra volt/watt meter located in centre console for monitoring power usage etc. 40ch UHF with interchangeable aerial for off road and highway use. 3mm steel bash plate. 3" TBE with high flow resonator, and around 2.5" diiback to sports muffler.
Rear Diff, CV's, Timing gear, AFM, alternator, starter motor, Clutch, air filter, front hub, and radiator have all been replaced in the last 18months.
iys been well used off road, and has shown up many a heavy 4WD in its time, but has noticeable boady damage to show for it. its no show car.
I have just been to the mechanic and the list of things that need attention/replacing are the:
Centre Diff (replace)
Gearbox Rear bearings (replace when centre diif is removed
tail shaft (while centre diff is removed)
steering ball joints are loose, replace ends.
front passenger CV boot has a small split.
thats around 1500 dollars to be spent on it that i cant afford.
it would suit a project car, or even a conversion, into eg brumby/L series etc.
it is still driveable (carefully) but should be repaired before and long distance driving.

so this car is going for an absolute bargain!!!!

Return to “For Sale”