Sell For Sale 92 Brumby

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
RX Coupe

Sell For Sale 92 Brumby

Post by RX Coupe » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm selling my 1992 Brumby as I no longer have the need for a second car. In the four years of ownership the car has only done 16,000km and was in storage for two years before I purchased it. I have added a 2in lift kit, 14in wheels with new tyres, alarm and central locking. It has the factory bull bar and rare rear step bumper bar. It also has a Pioneer CD/MP3 player and new speakers.
I have done a lot of work to the car includuing new water pump, clutch, clutch cable, CV boots, inlet manifold gasket,new front wheel bearings, new front brakes and rear brakes machined. I have also replaced the rear diff and added a factory diff protector. It has just had the air-con regassed and new battery fitted. The radiator has also been flushed and re-sealed and a new 2in exhaust from the engine back including hi-flow cat convertor has been fitted. I have receipts for all the work if needed.
The paint is in good condition and there is very minimal rust for a Brumby and the interior is in great condition. The car has two 14in spare wheels plus the set of original 13in rims with good tyres. I also have numerous other parts which can go with the car if wanted.

All mechanical work was done by Rising Sun and the lift kit installed by Subawreck.

The car has rego until Jan 2013 and the price for the car is $5500 negotiable.

Justin 0407 931 907

Return to “For Sale”