FS (VIC) : 15" WRX alloy wheels with near new tyres

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
dfoyl

FS (VIC) : 15" WRX alloy wheels with near new tyres

Post by dfoyl » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Item............................... 4 x refinished 1994 Subaru 15" WRX alloy wheels with near new (2 with less than 1000km on them, 2 older but with good tread).

Description...................... Set of 4 1994 Subaru WRX wheels, with 2 almost-new Firestone 195/50/15 tyres and 2 good rear tyres in the same brand and size. Wheels have been stripped back, polished rims and gloss black centres. Brand new Subaru centre caps.

Condition........................... Almost immaculate. Each wheel was hand polished and all scuffing was rubbed out. For the centre of the wheel, 2 coats of aluminium primer and 3 coats of gloss black enamel paint was applied with sanding done at each step. A set of brand new centre caps were sourced and fitted in place. The tyres are Firestone, 2 of which were bought and fitted by Bridgestone earlier this year and have done less than 1000 km. The rears are older but have very good tread. The overall diameter is exactly the same as factory for an MY (and possibly an L series), so odometer speed remains accurate (to within 0.8 km at 100km/h). Only reason for sale is offset is not ideal for an MY (still quite driveable).

Location ..........................Victoria, eastern suburbs.

Price................................$300 or best offer. Value of front tyres alone is most of this. VEHICLE NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE :)

Contact ............................ Via PM only.
1989 Brumby - Shiny new red paint, stroked EJ20 phase 2 SOHC with Darton sleeves bored to EJ22, Wiseco high-compression pistons, Delta 2000 grind cams , EJ/XT6 5 stud with WRX 4/2 pots, 5-speed, 86 GTS seats and so much more.
Contact me for reproduction XT6 hubs...and EA82 rear discs.

timmo

Post by timmo » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Wish these were 16s. I want do some wrx 16s like this for my RS, how do you do the polished rim?
L series wagon EA82T (RIP)
'92 Liberty RS Turbo
GU Patrol Ute
Honda XR400R

Return to “For Sale”