Sell 86 Leone sedan - updated 28/10/2012

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
Brrrummmbeee

Sell 86 Leone sedan

Post by Brrrummmbeee » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:25 pm

I have an 86 L with a blown clutch - been through 3 learner drivers over the past 8 years, now the clutch is dead. Motor runs, body paint is like that on a dry river bed flat - some surface rust growing through the cracks - best to see and be surprised in real life. Prefer to see this go to a good Subaru donor program than Smorgons. I drove it clutchless to my shed across the other side of town - the rego has been cancelled now. At $200 it comes with spare engine/ box that never had a need to be used, the one in it lasted OK. This little gem (in the 'very rough') is in Bacchus Marsh (Vic - 3340). Will part out if enough interest.

Gannon

Sell 86 Leone sedan

Post by Gannon » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm

I have an 86 L with a blown clutch - been through 3 learner drivers over the past 8 years, now the clutch is dead. Motor runs, body paint is like that on a dry river bed flat - some surface rust growing through the cracks - best to see and be surprised in real life. Prefer to see this go to a good Subaru donor program than Smorgons. I drove it clutchless to my shed across the other side of town - the rego has been cancelled now. At $200 it comes with spare engine/ box that never had a need to be used, the one in it lasted OK. This little gem (in the 'very rough') is in Bacchus Marsh (Vic - 3340). Will part out if enough interest.
Current rides: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton GLS & 2004 Forester X
Ongoing Project/Toy: 1987 RX Turbo EA82T, Speeduino ECU, Coil-pack ignition, 440cc Injectors, KONI adjustale front struts, Hybrid L Series/ Liberty AWD 5sp
Past rides: 92 L series turbo converted wagon, 83 Leone GL Sedan, 2004 Liberty GT Sedan & 2001 Outback
------------------------------------------

Brrrummmbeee

Sell 86 Leone sedan - updated 28/10/2012

Post by Brrrummmbeee » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 pm

I have an 86 L with a blown clutch - been through 3 learner drivers over the past 8 years, now the clutch is dead. Going to the scrappie mid November - in Bacchus Marsh (Vic - 3340). Driver's seatbelt and carbie now gone. Spare E82 Mtr and front-WD box (5 Spd) - make an offer, must go.. :)

Return to “For Sale”