FS- Minn Kota Bowmount Riptide Autopilot 55lb

All things related to help you get the Catch of the day ...
Ben

FS- Minn Kota Bowmount Riptide Autopilot 55lb

Post by Ben » Sun May 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Have decided that I need to get a tinny now that my kids are starting to get old enough to go creek fishing with me so that means a couple of other toys need to go to finance it all.

Minn Kota bowmount Riptide Autopilot 55lb thrust electric motor with foot pedal control roughly 2 years old.

These things are just awesome. I had it fitted to a 4.15m tinny and removed when I sold it in the hope I could fit it to my glass boat, I just can't figure out how. As much as I want to keep it to put on a creek tinny when I get it I need to pay for the creek tinny somehow.

Autopilot is sensational, turn it on and point the boat where you want to go and it just keeps going. I used this trolling livies past islands for kings, hook up on a fish and I would point the nose oceanwards and know that I could fight the fish whilst the Minn Kota kept me safely away from the rocks. Max speed was around 6km/hr.

Overall is in excellent condition including the prop which has no nicks or chips, despite opening a few oysters up in local creeks.

Can be upgraded to use the wireless remote option.

rrp on these motors is $1619 - BLA Minn Kota

Buy one here today for $1000 or would consider trade + adjustment for a 10-12' cartopper.
Located in Coffs Harbour

*Battery not included*

Please watch before posting!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Return to “Fishing”