POLICE looking for witnesses....

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
steptoe
Master Member

POLICE looking for witnesses....

Post by steptoe » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Report in the local paper says a 14 year old boy became a victim of a bashing and robbery. Police are asking for witnesses to an incident that essentially looks to have started when said boy (14 yo 50 kg scrawn or 90kg full bearded ful back?) is having some fun with his mates throwing eggs, or maybe just one egg at passing vehicles. It is reported the driver (described in news in brief) of a white van stopped and gave chase catching the former alleged perpetrator now victim and allegedly bashed him (appropriately?) and allegedly stole the now police alleged as the victim's mobile (cell) phone.

No mention of how much a paint eating mess of the van or windscreen smearing the boy and friends managed to apply to this van with their aerial assault, nor whether he would be charged and sent off to under age detention centre for his self confessed actions. Or how many cars before that. I'd say this incident put a stop to the little pricks adventures for a while.

If the mobile was not lost in the scuffle and indeed allegedly just confiscated by the initial victim in the report I would hope he would have the brains to go through the phone book to find Mum Work, Dad Work, Home, Grandma, Aunty, School, and give them all a call to explain his actions and reactions when pelted by missiles on his way home that night.

Having been a victim of early morning witch hat tossing comp whilea fully paid up motorist, to find a stash of hard stuff ready for more motorists as I went back to investigate, covered in fingerprnts and DNA evidence, reported anon to local police and got no attention - the items remained for days after my report - suggests this.

I say this van driver may well have saved countless lives.

d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

I got egged by a bunch of little porch monkeys in one of Perth's lesser suburbs many years ago while driving my taxi, unfortunately the window was open and the little shit's got me and the dash, I flicked that Falcon around on a dime, mounted the curb and after them through the bush but unfortunately missed them, but it was fun watching the bastards scatter and run for their lives.
98 Libbo with V3 STI running gear. 13.0 @ 105mph with CAI & 3" Zorst:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrsF-2JS3M :twisted:

H-top

Post by H-top » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm

touche'
H-Top

rolling in

MY00 GT Foz - Auto, Turbo, Luxury

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 pm

I'll put money on it that the cops will do F..K all :(
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 am

RSR 555 wrote:I'll put money on it that the cops will do F..K all :(
Yep. Sounds like karma to me...

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:15 pm

I can see d-generate pedalling that taxi up a gutter with not a care in the world for the wheel alignment at that moment. I also used to drive the poo buckets around , back in them again temporarily I tell myself. I had a short 12 buck fare, the little punk gave me a street number and name to go too - should have seen their body language moments before as a sign - we get there, the descendant of convicts in the back stalls a minute then goes up to the front door while my dusky, hell no , he was Namibian black, friend asked if he could get out for a smoke. Should have said no way Jose, but didn't. He is out, lights up, then I see the door knocker running back and across the street and off down, get this - a double width laneway walkway. I carefully ups the driveway style mouth of the path and start driving after them knowing a concrete bollard will keep me off the footbridge ahead, when they look back to see my lights coming up behind them they hit boost, I hit them with HIGH BEAMS in the low light and gunned it down the path in held first gear. I got my twelve bucks worth of fun - hope they did too :) :)

As far as H E L P you get from our boys in blue, I had an offenders wallet and $140 in unpaid fare and taxi damage. The young guy behind the counter did not want to assist unless I was committed to stand up in court give out my details to this little plicks mates....told me I could not keep the wallet either and as I surrendered it and refused to fill out lost and found then he showed interest in the damage .....and he knew the kid who is generally a good kid aged 17.5 , too late bucko. I should have but didn't, tell this useless at the time copper that his station seargeant was my best mate in high school :)

Haymaker

Post by Haymaker » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Yeah I'm hearing you steptoe. But as you say in both your stories you either gave the info anon or wouldn't sign up to make a statement to follow it through into a court which is where it all comes out to play. If you want some action you have to stand up for yourself and not be scared of grubs. It's no use blaming the cops who have to follow the rules to get a win if you wont go the extra yards yourself. Their the ones who get it to court on behalf of us if you dont want to follow through dont whinge. Myself Im more than happy to give a statement when I see something cause I reckon at least its another nail in the bastards and they all add up.

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:29 am

I hear your pont of view Haymaker and understand it but given the spate of hard objects hurled at motorists in the past , police media units have given the impression the police forces are treating these matters relative to the serious nature of the offences.

The remaining objects I found lined up with more witch hats were reported and described to crimestoppers. Try hurling a 70's style portable tape deck / radio or a 14" Globite case stuffed with pavers - surely the same as a brick or rock thrown from above or from bushes at the roadside. Both had handles to assist launch The serious nature of the actions of mindless individuals here was supposed to be at least attended and items removed to prevent further attempts.

Sadly, it was same district as old matey.

No harm in a little old enquiry to steer a young man a little straighter - I believe he got it when recovering his wallet :)

1111giles

I'd teach em !

Post by 1111giles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 am

Hey Guy's - not that it helps but we get the same sort of trouble here too.
My opinion is that the only thing these scroates understand is their own language.
By that I mean if at all possible these little buggers should be physically beaten for their troubles caused.
and then immediatley conscripted into a special regiment of the Army for correction under no pay with a minimum term of 1 year ( more depending upon crime )
Ensure drug free and comfort free existance.
Teach them a manual trade whilst there.
But ensure the regime is one they WILL NOT WANT TO ENDURE EVER AGAIN.:twisted:
Then we all stand a chance when they are released.
Vote Giles party at the next election anyone??:mrgreen:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cheers
Giles.
*Scooby MV / Brumby - Current project & pet truck Weber Carby'd Ea81.Air/Con.4WDiscs.Speedliner tub. Foz seats. Digital Sound. Floodlit interior light. Cobra Security. Gear Shifter Lock + loadsa new parts.
SVX - Silky Sexy & Smooth - just like me ;)
GLF (MY series) Hatchy - "Project 2012"
*Fozzie 2.0 Forester Sport - Wifey's daily driver
*Ozzie Outback Diesel SE nav Spec 2012 MY 6 speeder - My daily driver
* 'Half Cut' Oz Brumby its now totally in bits !:mrgreen

Haymaker

Post by Haymaker » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:27 am

There's still a place in this world for the size 10 in the right spot.

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:33 pm

It will be interesting to see since 14 yo has come forward with his prank whether he will be sitting before the childrens court and then have magistrate let him off on a good behaviour bond. Not sure how a 60 gram egg speards on a windscreen at 60 kph but certain it will obscure drivers vision until they can come to a stop and then let wipers and washers deal with it, then need immediate hose off of the remaining proteins and gunk to stop the paint being eaten away.

Telly reports were that his mobile and cash were stolen, waiting for the little punk to contact Tracey Grimshaw with his sob story - then we may see what he looks like. I'd bet the 'stolen' cash was to pay for an urgent car wash and was more preimbursement.

Once upon a time in olde England some simply stole a loaf of bread to feed starving family to find themselves on a boat for Terra Australis :) Then later, ten pounds was all you needed to spend to get out here, got to be known as ten pound poms

seagull

Post by seagull » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 pm

I can see Tom doing that ... yep the guy has a care factor of 0.1% for his own cars so his story would be true :)

Return to “Open Slather”