Paranormal

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
chubby37
General Member

Paranormal

Post by chubby37 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:41 pm

i'm interested to see who out there has interest in the paranormal(yes ghosts)..i have for years but just of late i have been doing a bit of research and its sparked my interests again....i have had some encounters as well which really have got me thinking....if i can find the pic i'll load it up of a sighting i had at this house.....who else has had encounters or just an interest......i know a lot dont believe and thats ok.....post any stories you my have or you have heard...if you have any pics or vids that would be awsome....i'm almost keen enough in this to try and see how to get involved with some paranormal research group

thanks

this is the pic...noone was smoking and there was nothing that coused this....did not even notice it till much later
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2089880 ... 5607Mlaupq
ImageImage

life is like a game of cricket...at some time you will get hit in the nuts

Wilbur
General Member

Post by Wilbur » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:50 pm

My first contact, I suppose you'd call it was on a ghost tour of all things at Port Arthur in Tasweiga a few years back.

While on the tour we went past/through some kind of chappel or church. Upon looking back at the structure from the next installment of our tour, in the top 'window' I swear to this day, I saw someone looking at me. Nobody else I asked could see 'it'.

After talking with various other people, it seems that it is entirely possible (who knows how or why) that paranormal things can and do happen. Until the affore mensioned sighting, I didn't believe in it. It still freaks me out, especially some of the native stories I've heard about spirits calling out to people in the bush.

Now I've got the heeby jeebys. Good one Bill.
There is only one thing you must do in your life. Everything else is a choice.

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:20 pm

I'll post something more constructive when i have the head space (been a huge week already) however based on your location chubby you should be seeing stuff all the time :-D
Toyota 105 Series LandCruiser (that nobody on here wants to really hear about).
RX Touring Wagon - fitted out for 4WDing (currently collecting dust).
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

Fatz
General Member

Post by Fatz » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:23 pm

chubby37 wrote:i'm interested to see who out there has interest in the paranormal(yes ghosts)..i have for years but just of late i have been doing a bit of research and its sparked my interests again....i have had some encounters as well which really have got me thinking....if i can find the pic i'll load it up of a sighting i had at this house.....who else has had encounters or just an interest......i know a lot dont believe and thats ok.....post any stories you my have or you have heard...if you have any pics or vids that would be awsome....i'm almost keen enough in this to try and see how to get involved with some paranormal research group

thanks

this is the pic...noone was smoking and there was nothing that coused this....did not even notice it till much later
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2089880 ... 5607Mlaupq
is there a hi rez pic of this?

Kappage

Post by Kappage » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:05 pm

im sorry to do this to you, but that first picture is a finger print smudge on the lens... it doesnt happen every time there is a smudge on the lense because it depends on the conditions.

Sorry!

Subafury

Post by Subafury » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:38 pm

i love watching supernatural on tv. does that count?

a friend of mine also reckons she's had ghosts/spirits doing strange stuff like lights flickering and shit flying across the room. \she didnt stay long in that house!!

daveosubi

Post by daveosubi » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 pm

My house is ment to be haunted, or so the last tenant thought. A mate recons he saw the outline of someone yelling at someone else when he slept in one of the rooms, strangely he hasnt stayed the night since. I havent seen crap, but my room does look like a poltergeist hit it at the moment.

If it is haunted, the least this free loading ghost could do is tidy up some time :)

chubby37
General Member

Post by chubby37 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:27 am

thats the only pic i have.....i here foot steps upstairs wneh no one is up there....its nothing bad...i actually think it sounds like children....someone up the street said the owners of this house many years back lost a couple of kids but did not say how.
ImageImage

life is like a game of cricket...at some time you will get hit in the nuts

Return to “Open Slather”