Alex's latest news

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
mud_king91

Post by mud_king91 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 am

yea its ten days over i threatened my missus with a pin... wouldnt recomend that as the hormones give them super strength

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am

mud_king91 wrote:yea its ten days over i threatened my missus with a pin... wouldnt recomend that as the hormones give them super strength
Classic.

And here's a warning of the following content. I don't want this held against me as it was not my doing, and it may freak some readers out.

Alex, when my mum went into labour one of her good friends was working at the hospital as a midwife. This friend offered to take some photographs which mum said yes to.

What mum didn't know was that this friend was talking about taking pics during the labour. When the photos arrived mum was expecting to see pics of her, dad and her new born, me.

What she got was a pile of photos of the whole event, up close. She was mortified. But now she's glad they were taken. And no, I've never seen them and I don't intend to look at them.

Maybe something to consider Alex?? Good luck!

And I know where you're coming from A) about the whole partying thing, I've never really been into it, maybe one big night out in 6 months, otherwise it's a quite night at the pub with mates - save the money for the subi :twisted: B) the sexy girl, got me one of those too and she's "maturing like a fine wine" so to speak :mrgreen: -> In reference to this:
Alex wrote:then again, id rather stay at home on a saturday night and appreciate the stuff ive worked hard for than go out to a club, get blind and spend $200 in the process nowadays (and i know i'll always have a sexy girl to fall asleep next to )
Now to wait for Toonga, D_generate and most likely RSR555 to "correct our young ways"

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

mud_king91

Post by mud_king91 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

another you know when your high up and they DONT look down... well once the baby is born DO NOT LOOK DOWN

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 am

mud_king91 wrote:another you know when your high up and they DONT look down... well once the baby is born DO NOT LOOK DOWN
I'll remember this for when it's my turn. Or is this like when shrek and donkey are on the rope bridge and shrek says to donkey "don't look down" - which is exactly what donkey does??

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

mud_king91

Post by mud_king91 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

well you,ve probably heard how much a baby destroys things... well i didnt believe this rumour and got curious and seriously it was horrible so take my advice dont get curious just dont look down

Return to “Open Slather”