Seen Subarino's Brother

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
FREEDOM

Seen Subarino's Brother

Post by FREEDOM » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Just wondering what you guys did with my old brumby? Why does he is it Chris not have the tailgate on yet?
Bye Bye Brumby... :(

SuBaRiNo

Post by SuBaRiNo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:53 pm

The car is still sitting out the front of my parents house around the corner from you. I think my brother has been a bit lazy in not fixing up and fitting the tail gate. In a few weeks im going to go down there and strip it bare.

Dave
EJ conversion wiring harness cut downs available. Please PM or email (davem2000@hotmail.com) for details.

FREEDOM

Post by FREEDOM » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:11 am

Did you know its got undercar neon at the front, laugh out loud. Id buy the front right indicator off you if it werent smashed. Some Idiot reversed into me...

AndrewT

Post by AndrewT » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:51 am

Hey Freedom sorry mate, only just noticed your reply to my offer of the parts. I've PM'ed you my details now.

Hey Dave I still would like the gearbox out of that Brumby, lemme know when your thinking of laying the spanners on her and I'll lend a hand!

SuBaRiNo

Post by SuBaRiNo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:19 am

Yeah nice neons. LOL

Dave
EJ conversion wiring harness cut downs available. Please PM or email (davem2000@hotmail.com) for details.

Suba
General Member

Post by Suba » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:15 pm

He most likely bought them from super cheap when he was over the road from here the other week.

Mike.
ImageImage

FREEDOM

Post by FREEDOM » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Suba wrote:He most likely bought them from super cheap when he was over the road from here the other week.

Mike.
Huh, watchoo talking bout?

SuBaRiNo

Post by SuBaRiNo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Suba has bene drinking... The neons was on it before we bought it Mike. My brother doesn't strike me as a neon fan... unless he is wraping it around someones head.

Dave

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:59 pm

hahahah ditto that :)
no more subarus

[/SIZE] [/color][/B][/color][/SIZE][/color]http://community.webshots.com/user/D3V1L9

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm

SuBaRiNo wrote:The car is still sitting out the front of my parents house around the corner from you. I think my brother has been a bit lazy in not fixing up and fitting the tail gate. In a few weeks im going to go down there and strip it bare.
So you got a second brumby Dave (1st being chris')? We're now waiting for ours to be rust free, haven't had a chance to work on it in over two weeks :cry: But we are getting an impressive list of mods/enhancements - one which includes making a trailer for it from the rear of another brumby (I didn't even think of this one out loud!). If done properly I reckon it would look pretty good.

I'm guessing that its not a fix up job or are you stripping it out to start some work to make it look the way a brumby should?

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “Open Slather”