secret mens business

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:06 am

All the best mate, I had a catheter stuck up my old feller a couple of weeks back for 3 days, really weird feeling not needing a piss for all that time & it took a good week to get used to peeing normally again lol.
Glad I was under when they stuck it in but felt nothing when the nurse pulled it out, held in by some sort of balloon ?????.
98 Libbo with V3 STI running gear. 13.0 @ 105mph with CAI & 3" Zorst:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrsF-2JS3M :twisted:

kj0

Post by kj0 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 am

d_generate wrote:Glad I was under when they stuck it in but felt nothing when the nurse pulled it out, held in by some sort of balloon ?????.
Imagin them trying to blow up the balloon back in the day! Is it just air or Helium? What science/medical guy/gal came up with that "Hey Every, Guess what I just invted ... It's a balloon to hold a tube up your Penis! "

d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:49 am

kj0 wrote:Imagin them trying to blow up the balloon back in the day! Is it just air or Helium? What science/medical guy/gal came up with that "Hey Every, Guess what I just invted ... It's a balloon to hold a tube up your Penis! "
LOL, just glad I didn't pull it out, funny thing is I felt nothing when they removed it but they did tell me I was of such a size they had to call Perth zoo and find one that would fit a Lion marmoset, must be some massive animal :???: made me feel weird pissing in a bag.:confused:

kj0

Post by kj0 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:09 pm

d_generate wrote:LOL, just glad I didn't pull it out, funny thing is I felt nothing when they removed it but they did tell me I was of such a size they had to call Perth zoo and find one that would fit a Lion marmoset, must be some massive animal :???: made me feel weird pissing in a bag.:confused:
Yeah, but it wasn't really you taking a piss, just kinda letting it ooze out. AYou should have got your Visitors to bring in some asparagus and then freak out the nurses when ya pee turned to green.

d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm

LOL, I'll try to remember that if there is a next time, feels pretty weird having an 8mm plastic tube running down the inside of my leg under the skin.

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 pm

8mm !! I thought they were 6mm ! Just how far did the 8mm go towards your bladder ?

BTW - Hylton is out , Friday 9th and got about 24hrs B4 resorting to more pain killers and has been in a too pooey to be in here sort of frame of mind - Sure you just watching eh Hylton?

d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 am

Nah, 8mm reinforced pipe is the replacement for the clogged femoral artery between my groin & my knee, actually got a pulse in my foot that's easy to find now lol.
40yrs of smoking & a shit diet can sorta cause that, been off the weeds for 3 months now.

Return to “Open Slather”