BrennyV

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
Psymon

BrennyV

Post by Psymon » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 am

Does anyone have any contact details for BrennyV? I deposited $350 into his account more than 2 months ago for some parts and still haven't received them.

I understand he seems to be a reputable member on here, but there's a limit to a persons patience before they start to feel they've been ripped off.

Psymon

Post by Psymon » Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Surely someone must know a way i can contact him?

AndrewT

Post by AndrewT » Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 am

I let him know about your message there, I'm sure he will contact you soon.

Psymon

Post by Psymon » Thu May 14, 2009 9:43 am

Could someone please ask him to get in contact with me again? His PM inbox is full and i still haven't received any parts, or even confirmation of shipping.

Thanks
Simon

Psymon

Post by Psymon » Wed May 20, 2009 10:25 am

Anyone??

As far as i'm concerned now i've been ripped off. I'd like to sort it out on here rather than taking further action but its starting to look like that won't happen.

Excuses like "i forgot" or "i'm lazy" just don't cut it after 3 months. It may only be $350 but it pisses me off when i get taken for a ride.

Subafury

Post by Subafury » Thu May 21, 2009 12:27 pm

from what i heard a while ago he was waiting on someone else to get it to him as its at another guys house, and the other guy has been hard to contact. might shed some light on it.

Psymon

Post by Psymon » Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 am

More than a month ago he told me he had it out and ready to send, and he'd send it that week.

Then at the beginning of this month he told me that he just had to go and get it from someones house.

That's the last i heard. Doesn't add up to me.

Psymon

Post by Psymon » Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Ok, i've been given advice about what steps to take and the necessary authorities to speak to about getting the return of my money.

I'm going to give it 2 days in case there's anyone on here who sees this thread and knows BrennyV (which i'm certain there is), and would like to inform him of what's going on. If i haven't heard anything by then, I'll go ahead with further action.

Return to “Open Slather”