SICK - Kangaroo Attack

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
rocky631689

SICK - Kangaroo Attack

Post by rocky631689 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:59 am

You may have seen in the news that some sick, twisted, mindless individual (s) have attacked a kangaroo...1 f###er punching and kicking it whilst at least 1 other stood by and filmed it.

I've only been here 2 months, but still havn't seen any 'roos in the wild - and it's hardly suprising if they are living in fear and being treated like this.

The RSPCA have appealed to anyone with information about this attack. Does anyone recognise the attacker in the video clip? Has anyone heard people bragging about what they did? It was posted on to the internet somewhere, so maybe it can be traced that way?

I have emailed the RSPCA and have offered a reward to anyone who can give information to them, or the police, to assist in the identification and prosecution of these evil bastards.

Could I please ask you to do the same? I really want justice here.

RSPCA email address is:

rspca@rspcawa.asn.au

Thanks everyone

Matt

theclick

Post by theclick » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:25 am

Welcome to the country Matt.

That sort of thing is sickening I agree, but you shouldnt have any trouble finding a roo, because they are certainly overpopulated in many areas of Aus.

I believe they contract people with the specific purpose of shooting roo's in overpopulated areas.

Wilbur
General Member

Post by Wilbur » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:33 am

They use said shot 'roos for pet or human consumption. Big doings in some o/s places and slowly getting a grip here. If you see 'roo in the shop, give it a go. It's nice.
There is only one thing you must do in your life. Everything else is a choice.

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 pm

The bloke and his mate are morons. I hope they catch them.

rocky631689

Post by rocky631689 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:57 pm

White_Lightning_Rex wrote:They use said shot 'roos for pet or human consumption. Big doings in some o/s places and slowly getting a grip here. If you see 'roo in the shop, give it a go. It's nice.
I completely understand the need to cull animals where over-population or pest control is a concern, as is the need/want for consumption (I even have "Kanga-Bangas'" in the frezzer to try, and have already given 'roo burgers a go!).....but when mindless attacks like this occur I get really p####d off.

Still, as theclick predicted....I saw 2 today on the way home from work! Nice start to the weekend (except for the weather again!).

hope you all have a good weekend (especially if you're out in the mud!)

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:25 am

i was arrested just over a year ago,, on a charge of running over and beating the life out of 4 odd kangarroos down south of perth in preston beach, nobody had a big enough brain to realise that my plastic bumper bar of my lifted RS convertod wagon was completely un scratched. or that i was only in the area for a whole 5 minutes... they arested me and charged me... and was dismissed in court because i was innocent and could prove that it was not me..

its a childish, and foolish and cruel act.....and if i ever get blamed for something like this again.. i will personally hunt the criminals down and punish them myself...caus i beleive its very VERY sad and i cant beleive that i have had the privelage of being blamed for such a violent act....which many ppl will aggree im far too soft to committ

end of story

dave
no more subarus

[/SIZE] [/color][/B][/color][/SIZE][/color]http://community.webshots.com/user/D3V1L9

Return to “Open Slather”