Not able to post new threads

Ask for help from the Admin / Moderators ...
Pooparu

Not able to post new threads

Post by Pooparu » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 am

I'm not able to post a new thread. What do I need to do to activate this feature?

Bantum
General Member

Subscribe ...

Post by Bantum » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 am

See Here...

pitrack_1

Of course you can post a new thread...

Post by pitrack_1 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 am

Pooparu wrote:I'm not able to post a new thread. What do I need to do to activate this feature?
...How do you think you started this one?

However, you may not be able to post in forums not your area/state, or otherwise restricted. For example, I can't post in the WA forum (they're probably the happier for it anyway :mrgreen:). However you should be able to post in the general forums, for example "Subaru Chat".
Patrick
Ex- 2010 Forester Diesel

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:23 am

Pooparu welcome to the board, nice to see you come to visit from USMB :) I guess it is getting colder there in the US :)

subscribing will give you full access to the board that way you will be able to advertise in the classifieds and post in other places that are restricted. in your user control panel under paid subscriptions you will find what you need.

As well you will have the knowledge that you are helping keep the board on the interbernets :)

TOONGA
pitrack_1 wrote:...How do you think you started this one?

However, you may not be able to post in forums not your area/state, or otherwise restricted. For example, I can't post in the WA forum (they're probably the happier for it anyway :mrgreen:). However you should be able to post in the general forums, for example "Subaru Chat".
Groans ... yes I think after this post of yours, I'm happy you can't post in the WA board :) (big breaths)
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

Pooparu

Post by Pooparu » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 am

Thanks, I'm a gold member know.;)

TOONGA wrote:Pooparu welcome to the board, nice to see you come to visit from USMB :) I guess it is getting colder there in the US :)

subscribing will give you full access to the board that way you will be able to advertise in the classifieds and post in other places that are restricted. in your user control panel under paid subscriptions you will find what you need.

As well you will have the knowledge that you are helping keep the board on the interbernets :)

TOONGA

Groans ... yes I think after this post of yours, I'm happy you can't post in the WA board :) (big breaths)
1982 Subaru Hatch (All Wheel Drive & EJ22 Powered): http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2954641

Subaru Decals & Shirts For Sale at: http://stores.ebay.com/bandercomindu...S%252BI%252BSS

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 am

Welcome to the other side of the puddle Pooparu!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

suba2

Post by suba2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi all I'M a gold member and can't find the link to post new threads anyone else having this problem
thank's Greg

Return to “Contact a Moderator”