A few tweaks

Look for help topics on Forum related issues here ...
Outback bloke

A few tweaks

Post by Outback bloke » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 pm

I have changed a few settings to try and fix posting and registering problems people have been having. I just hope it doesn't make it too easy to register again, so I am sking all the Moderators to keep and eye out for me over the next few days.

subybrumby

Post by subybrumby » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 am

Hi, Everytime I log on, it gives me the page that tells me I have unauthorised access (Below) and then when I click on NEW POSTS, I'm in. I just can't get to the main page. I know I have discussed this before with you, but I can't seem to get it fixed. Is there something I'm doing wrong. Like this:-

(subybrumby, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.)

Also, Firefox upgraded itself the other day and now my flash player won't work. I have reinstalled it a few times, but no go. Its seems when you do a google search on Firefox 3 and flash player, a lot of people are having the same problems.

Bantum
General Member

Autobump ...

Post by Bantum » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Gidday to the powers that be ...

This might be a bit of thread bump itself, but after the issue was raised with the 'Bump' post on here, it feels like the system is letting the side down ... :(

Can we please get the infernal 'Autobump' thingy sorted, as I'm sure most of us have had enough of them, as they are usually out of date & frustratingly regular ...

P.S. - I'd also like to get some indication on the future direction of this site - i.e.: Are there any plans to upgrade to newer version of vBulletin®, currently Version 3.7.4 ?

Kind Regards, Bantum ...

Return to “Forum Help Area”