What happened to this once great forum?

Look for help topics on Forum related issues here ...
Hamish71

What happened to this once great forum?

Post by Hamish71 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 am

So, whats happenned?
I thought this was the best car forum of any I have ever been a member of. Good people, good avice, friendly, and knowledgable...and more importantly, it was simple, and it worked.

Now, it doesnt work quite so well. Im unsure if it has something to do with subscription, or what it is, but now when I log in, I "dont have permission" to do a whole lot of things. Of course, if I knew about subscribing etc, I probably wouldnt be whinging, but alas, my membership here didnt entitle me to that information.

And a point from my wife.... red and green should never be seen....this xmas colour combination is REALLY hard on the eyes.

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:57 am

Hamish,

This format has come about to make the board better to use for everyone (keep the spammers away). There are teething problems. Make sure you post in the "who can post here thread" to confirm you're on.

As for the rest of the content its all still pretty much the same, but I have noticed that the forum seems to have slowed down in activity recently - maybe its the late night xmas shopping?!

Hope this answers some questions.

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Wilbur
General Member

Post by Wilbur » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:39 am

And in your user control panel you can change back to to normal colours. Twas the first thing I did after a cleaned my drink off the keyboard.
There is only one thing you must do in your life. Everything else is a choice.

Return to “Forum Help Area”