Surely not a WRX.

Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
BlackMale
General Member

Surely not a WRX.

Post by BlackMale » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Heya You Mob,

As you know I have not been online often and to busy with work. Anyway as a result of this I have had to get a road car sorted so after all these years I have finally made the jump and a while ago purchased a WRX.

SH1T no not an EJ… maybe I’ll have to put the EA82T in it?!

Do not get to excited though… it’s a basic older model and as you will see from the pictures below its quite factory/stock - with about 170 thou kms, lowered slightly, bigger exhaust, basic stereo. The WRX will remain much the same for now as its going to be for daily duties – more for the wife and child rather then myself at this stage as well
;-( snifffff.

So there you have it – still 4WDing in the Cruiser however still in the Subaru’s so I’ll let you know how things go if I can find the time.

Cheers Craig.
Toyota 105 Series LandCruiser (that nobody on here wants to really hear about).
RX Touring Wagon - fitted out for 4WDing (currently collecting dust).
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm

wow craig...thats a jump!!!

that looks EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the way my rex was the day i bought it....except mine had a factory sunroof :)

enjoy the vehicle!!

davo
no more subarus

[/SIZE] [/color][/B][/color][/SIZE][/color]http://community.webshots.com/user/D3V1L9

SuBaRiNo

Post by SuBaRiNo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Nice one.

Dave
EJ conversion wiring harness cut downs available. Please PM or email (davem2000@hotmail.com) for details.

Alex
Elder Member

Post by Alex » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 am

same as matts also.

looks good mate

alex
my07 Outback
my13 Hyundai i45(shhhh)
my02 Gen3 Liberty limited ed.

previously
L-series wagon, LSD, EJ20turbo, 29in tyres, 'wanky wagon'
2000 gen3 outback, lifted, otherwise stock.

Subafury

Post by Subafury » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 pm

ah i wondered where the roll cage thread was coming from on pwrx. the 'wife and kid' like to do a bit of track racing perhaps?
D3V1L wrote:wow craig...thats a jump!!!

that looks EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the way my rex was the day i bought it....except mine had a factory sunroof :)

enjoy the vehicle!!

davo
only its not exactly identical. i woulda let it slip but u did put it in caps so i thought it a challenge to prove you wrong hahah. different year, rims, vents, grill etc
does look familiar to another one ive seen in my driveway ;)

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 pm

yeh k fine... just dig for the sake of it
no more subarus

[/SIZE] [/color][/B][/color][/SIZE][/color]http://community.webshots.com/user/D3V1L9

Subafury

Post by Subafury » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 am

D3V1L wrote:yeh k fine... just dig for the sake of it
Yeah was bored yesterday lol

spike
General Member

Post by spike » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 am

could be worse craig
you could ahev those disgusting headling things on the front

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Cheers for the comments fellas.

I have to say its been nice to drive around in (not that the RX wasn't/isn't).

I was not aware that you had a green one Dave (and if i was then i forgot... beside who can keep up with you and your cars anyway :-P)

Yer i knew that your was different Matt - i was going to PM you about it and have a yarn about specs and stuff however i have not had that much time.

The roll cage question is on this forum as well. As much as it would to race spec the WRX its not the WRX getting the cage. I am just looking at some options for the RX give all my work on it and the parts i have here. Then should i destroy all of my EA parts and the coin permit i could EJ turbo the RX (in time).

Re the light covers - it depends which covers your referring to from Matt's pictures. If you mean the fog light covers then i am a bit of a fan of these.
Toyota 105 Series LandCruiser (that nobody on here wants to really hear about).
RX Touring Wagon - fitted out for 4WDing (currently collecting dust).
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:11 pm

BlackMale wrote:I am just looking at some options for the RX give all my work on it and the parts i have here. Then should i destroy all of my EA parts and the coin permit i could EJ turbo the RX (in time).
Yeah, I've got the picture here... The WRX isn't really for the wife and child, its for your future EJ turbo conversion on the RX!!!! Why did you pic such a good looking WRX then? Or is there something wrong with the body?

:P Looks great anyway mate! That colour is a little trippy in the pics, and I love those gold rims too :D

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Subafury wrote:Yeah was bored yesterday lol
btw matt, the pic of the front of my car is not how i got it ;)..mine came stock, i put on the front omunt, lights and sti covers...LOL

but again craig. i think youl LOVE the power gain over the ea82turbo LOL..comfort, power...teeehehehe

let me know when your free so i can come swing some spanners on your broozer with you ;)

davo
no more subarus

Return to “My Subi”