Proud new owner of an RX

Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Hey Gannon,

Some Gen1 libertys came out with a 14 inch rim in the same style as the above L series units. I think they were from the ski fx "models" - for the want of a better term. But I could be wrong there.

If you happen to find a good brake upgrade that keeps the 140x4 PCD I'm all ears ;)

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:55 am

Nice work and love the new optical disc. Did you make this yourself?

I'd definitely make your own set of headers up but I'd do some research on sizes and lengths to make sure you don't affect the required back pressures.
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

Gannon

Post by Gannon » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:08 am

Nah bought the disc. designed for Nissans with aftermarket ecus that cant decode their factory disc
Current rides: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton GLS & 2004 Forester X
Ongoing Project/Toy: 1987 RX Turbo EA82T, Speeduino ECU, Coil-pack ignition, 440cc Injectors, KONI adjustale front struts, Hybrid L Series/ Liberty AWD 5sp
Past rides: 92 L series turbo converted wagon, 83 Leone GL Sedan, 2004 Liberty GT Sedan & 2001 Outback
------------------------------------------

Return to “My Subi”