Ej20 Turbo / Brumby Fuel Sender

Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
brute

Ej20 Turbo / Brumby Fuel Sender

Post by brute » Thu May 07, 2009 11:50 am

Hey guys, can anyone provide advice on whether the Brumby fuel sender / wiring will hook up to the Impreza guage and actually work?

Also does anyone know if the accelerator switch not being connected effects anything, what does it actually do?

Finally if any one has photos of WRX prop shaft mounted at/in the centre of the brumby tunnel, do you need rubber or anything to reduce vibration, and how you have done the gearbox linkages this would be appreciated. Linkage dont look like they can be centred as prop shaft will be in the way.

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm

G'day mate, while I don't have any answers, this post would probabily be more effective in the "troubleshooting" section of the forum ;)

Cheers

Bennie

PS - Mods, if you read this thread, please delete this post ;)
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

AndrewT

Post by AndrewT » Thu May 07, 2009 3:25 pm

The linkage goes above the prop shaft....yes that's right, you will probably only have millimetres to spare!
Prop shaft usually people modify the existing one rather than use the WRX one. You can quite easily go for a single piece shaft without even a centre bearing, it's not necessarilly required.

Cam

Post by Cam » Thu May 07, 2009 3:47 pm

brute wrote:Hey guys, can anyone provide advice on whether the Brumby fuel sender / wiring will hook up to the Impreza guage and actually work?
in a word, no, not sure of the fix either coz mine still doesn't work...

Return to “My Subi”