Impreza swap time (& possible lift?)

Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
FujiFan

Post by FujiFan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Blue n silver aint to bad, it works for the $$. You could just respray the roof and apply some striking decals/graphics, then have your own limited (very) edition livery:cool:

damo666

Post by damo666 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

FujiFan wrote:Blue n silver aint to bad, it works for the $$. You could just respray the roof and apply some striking decals/graphics, then have your own limited (very) edition livery:cool:
Good idea! Blue roof and hatch....maybe I could start a new trend?

FujiFan

Post by FujiFan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 pm

I would:)
Thinking WRX blue with the matching gold 17s would set my L'series apart from the usual.
Back too yours though. Seriously its a good combo when you consider the outlay. Does it for me:mrgreen:

damo666

Post by damo666 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 pm

I have been trying to make the big decision on what suspension to put in the car (to lift or not) and I change my mind daily!

At the moment, the car will be a daily to get me to work and back 95% of the time. Apart from the occasional weekend trip into the hills to take my boys mountian biking, it will see mostly tarmac. So, I've made a slight comprimise and gone with these;

They are from a bugeye STi, and apart from being the right price (cheeeep!) I'm told they will be slightly higher than just fitting CG8 stuff. I'll measure up after they go in and see if that is true.

Return to “My Subi”