Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:23 pm
As a new member trying to track down rear torsion bar bushes 1990 brumby would be greatly appreciated for any help cheers Craig.
- Master Member
- Posts: 12132
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:00 am
- Location: Benders (aka Bendigo) Vic
Those bushes are super hard to find from what I’ve heard. I’ve not had to chase them - yet.
If you find the part numbers this might help your search. Also try hitting up Frog on the forum here.
All the best with it!
- Elder Member
- Posts: 5308
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 am
- Location: Australind closer to where they divided by zero
Craig part number is in the attached link
I cannot remember where I got the photo from but I hope it helps
Gone but not forgotten
AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces