My 98 outback limited

Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
stripeyone

My 98 outback limited

Post by stripeyone » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 am

well im new to this forum so heres my vehicle has IPF extremes on a thule roof rack 18inch pdw rims apart from that its a standard just the 2.5l auto would really like to see if its possible to put an EJ20t in mounted upto a forester 5spd dual range box

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:50 am

yep ypu can put in an EJ20T but you will need to change the ECU the loom and exhaust etc. to suit the motor and eventually you will need a new gearbox as the EJ20T will punish the standard forester box

TOONGA
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

stripeyone

Post by stripeyone » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:15 am

I needs lift went for a run down some old forestry and mine tracks out west coast tas and lift and slightly more agresive tires would have made it more enjoyable ... Oh and a 5 spd gearbox would have been tops

stripeyone

Post by stripeyone » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm

well been doing nightshift last night and tonight so ALOT of time on my hands to think and dream. for a lift 2 inch body lift with 4 inch blocks ontop of struts.. however to avoid the issue of rubbing larger rubber on the strut itself using some coilovers so in total will be a 2 inch body and 2 inch suspension.. just dont know what size rubber id be able to get away with.. would this work or am i just dreaming

stripeyone

Post by stripeyone » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 am

selling vehicle now

i dont have privelages to start a new thread in for sale so here we go

Item: 1998 Subaru Outback Limited

Description: 2.5i Flat 4 4 Speed Automatic 296xxx kms. Burgandy. This vehicle has served me well, Recently has received a new radiator new battery, Has the original subaru wheels on now with new tyres, the 18 inch PDW rims will also come with the car 2 with punctures. also darkest legal tint. has been well looked after since i bought it selling due to wanting a vehicle a little bigger and higher, no problems with car drives like a dream has been my work runner and handles the long drives with ease. Registered till March 2011.

Condition: Good

Price: $6500 ono

pics on here and also more on here: http://www.tassiecars.com.au/detail.jsp ... se&nh=true

Return to “My Subi”