Fishing in Kalbarri

Discussion on what, where & how to get there ...
RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

taza wrote:^ I'm ready now Paul :D I do have one small problem trying to get the pistons out but I'll just bring the whole lot down and see if you can help sort it out ;) You said you can get the block cleaned up and a light hone so I'll go that option. I have all the new stuff and the heads are done. When do you get back mate?
I can but you'll need to come down asap, as the acid bath and hone will take a bit of time.

I'm back home late on the 4th of April
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

Kalbarri_baru

Post by Kalbarri_baru » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Will be working throughout that period (Peak Season in a Tourism Town) however I am working on the Boss to get at least one day off to join in, I will be catching up with you guys after work daily when I can.

Does anyone require anything from my end, example is I have Maxx Traxx, a six person tent, collapsible BBQ hotplate with wind break, Compressor, Staun's set to 15psi, 5m x 5m shade sail, solar panel (80w folding with MPPT controller and two car batteries), Paul if you want to arrange this with the others as to what you guys would like to borrow then let me know and I will organize it and bring it down the first night you arrive (Horrocks ? Port Gregory ? Lucky Bay ? Wagoe ?).

I will be providing all with Tailor rigs (you will need your own sinkers though) and if you need bait I will have a heap of fresh Mullet.

My unit will be available to all whilst you are in Kalbarri (4 spare beds, a shower, Washing Machine or to kick back and relax).

Anything else I can help with just let me know.

Cheers WayneO..........................
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Camping and Travel”