Trip Plan: Coffin Bay meet

Discussion on what, where & how to get there ...
pezimm

Post by pezimm » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 pm

yarney wrote:I have put plenty of trips on ORS and never had a single person come on a run i don't know why:confused:

Jan
Well, I first heard of the AUSubaru forum in a trip I went to that was posted on ORS (I could be the exception that confirms the rule, but I'm sure there are others)

El_Freddo wrote:So put this off until 2014?

Have I got this correct?

Cheers

Bennie
Sounds good to me! But this time we need to lock it in early and allow everyone plenty of time to save-up (money and annual leave)...

Cheers,
Pedro.

GONE :( - Forester XT Auto - MY07 with all the goodies
Now occasionally driving a Ford barge...

NachaLuva
General Member

Post by NachaLuva » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:06 pm

pezimm wrote: Sounds good to me! But this time we need to lock it in early and allow everyone plenty of time to save-up (money and annual leave)...
& get their cars ready...

Mine needs a few things done. Most of all install my 2" body lift (1st mod the trailing arm mounts so they dont stress the rails), bullbar (need to fab up some mounting brackets), driving lights (all the wirings done, just need my bullbar to mount them) & finally my snorkel (need to find my holesaw auger then build up the courage to drill a dirty big hole in my panel ;-)

Oh, I also have some maintenance like find/fix an oil leak from behind the plastic TBelt cover & replace the hoses.

Next year would be a much better option :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Owner SubieLiftOz, lift kits for Subarus :twisted:

'97 Forester: EJ22E; 4" Custom Body Lift; JDM STi plated LSD; 20mm WRX RSB; Snorkel; Kings

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 pm

It'd be awesome if you could make it nachaluva!

I've seriously got to work out a saving plan for this. Time off shouldn't be an issue. Might think about spending New Years over there. Will have to run it past Mrs El Freddo...

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “Camping and Travel”