New Finke mobile - Sort of...

subiwidow

Post by subiwidow » Fri May 09, 2008 4:52 pm

It is not really the size you would get for a family, but most of the time it will just be the 2 of us. Jake gets the floor.

Suba
General Member

Post by Suba » Fri May 09, 2008 5:54 pm

So what you are trying to say is that size dosn't matter :)

Mike.
ImageImage

subiwidow

Post by subiwidow » Sat May 10, 2008 4:03 pm

No size does matter. I am starting to realise this when things arn't going to fit. Shhiittttt.
We had a run in with the maker of the van last night. We paid $1195 for the u bute kitchen, and we can't use it. She has not had it connected or given us the fiiting to connect it to gas. Her reason was if any thing went wrong, we would blame her. (Thats what warrenty is about). So we have had to ring a plumber. He quoted $440 approx to get it fitted with certificate. Seems the maker forget to tell us this, last night she told us only $100 to get the job done. So we spent nearly 2 hours going to every shop that sells fittings, and no one has the size we need. We hope to get in contact we the supplier of the stoves on Monday, He should have them. Had Trek told us about all this hassle before we paid for the kitchen, I think I would of stuck with the $12 portable gas BBQ from K mart. :mad:

subybrumby

Post by subybrumby » Sat May 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Get fitting from "pirtek" I had a gas bar b que and hunted all over toowoomba. All places were useless including gas installers. Go to Pirtek hose fittings and get the piece you need. worked for me. That's for selection of joiners, corners etc.

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Sat May 10, 2008 7:27 pm

subybrumby wrote:Get fitting from "pirtek" I had a gas bar b que and hunted all over toowoomba. All places were useless including gas installers. Go to Pirtek hose fittings and get the piece you need. worked for me. That's for selection of joiners, corners etc.
Didn't even think of them. Good idea.

Suby Wan Kenobi
General Member

Post by Suby Wan Kenobi » Sat May 10, 2008 9:20 pm

What about the hose fitting place NHP on Learjet drive?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The long road ahead

Return to “Northern Territory”