Spotto...

Silverbullet

Spotto...

Post by Silverbullet » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:01 pm

Was driving the blue wagon down to Sellicks this afty down South road, between Seaford and Aldinga saw an MY front end coming the other way. Assumed it was a Brumby, was preparing to wave/thumbs up but when it got close enough to see the side profile....wagon! :o :o Not a touring wagon either, a regular white wagon in quite tidy original condition. Later model than mine, no chrome around the tail lights. There was a lady of a certain age (older) behind the wheel. I was so shocked to see a wagon I forgot to wave, don't think she saw me either it was very brief.

I literally can't remember the last time I saw another MY wagon on the road, Brumbies sure (every week at least) but no wagons. I'd assumed they were all gone. Definitely more than 5 years since I've seen one anywhere other than the wrecking yard in horrifically rusted condition. Good to see there's at least one other in the local area :razz:

El_Freddo
Master Member

Re: Spotto...

Post by El_Freddo » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:39 am

That’s awesome Sam. Shame you forgot to wave in the end!

Wagons, sedans and coupes are certainly a rare sight on the roads these days. I’d like to have a wagon or a coupe on club rego... might have missed that boat or “need” to pay through the teeth for the privilege of owning one.

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “South Australia”