For Sale Posts in Trips

Ben

For Sale Posts in Trips

Post by Ben » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:44 am

All,

This is just a friendly reminder that the AUSubaru.com forums has a for sale section that is to be used for all selling activity.

forumdisplay.php?f=34

All for sale posts here have been closed. You will need to restart them in the correct section using the template (announcement.php?f=34) should you wish to reinstate them.

Thank you
AUSubaru

Please watch before posting!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:01 am

I get this and i am not arguing however i would question this if your ONLY wanting to deal with this locally (eg in each specific state due to payment and postage issues).
Toyota 105 Series LandCruiser (that nobody on here wants to really hear about).
RX Touring Wagon - fitted out for 4WDing (currently collecting dust).
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

AndrewT

Post by AndrewT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:04 am

I guess we just have to stipulate this in the advert (prefer WA buyers only etc).

This is good because it will improve the usefulness of the adverts because the real forsale section is filtered by the moderators. People have to use the template etc.

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:16 pm

When the template provided is used it simplifies this problem. It has a "Location" that must be filled in. Simply state that local buyers only need apply and all is resolved.

We don't want to upset any of the WA members but they are the rules and they have been made and enforced to keep the board as user friendly and neat as possible.

We have taken years to get the board to where it is now, trialling all different styles and methods and this one is working the best of the lot. If we don't enforce the rules things get messy and people get upset.

Return to “Western Australia”